Eating healthy and eating delicious are one and the same when you make this amazing salmon, avocado, and grapefruit salad! Featuring ingredients every bit as nutritious as they are delicious, this salmon salad is a clean-eating dish you can enjoy any time.
Salmon, Avocado, and Grapefruit Salad Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 5 oz. high-quality smoked salmon (or other smoked fish of choice)
- 8 oz. arugula
- 4 oz. baby spinach
- 1 grapefruit, cut into slices
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. honey
- Sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
First, crumble 5 oz. smoked salmon over 8 oz. arugula and 4 oz. baby spinach.
Squeeze 2 tablespoons of lemon juice over the salad.
Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil (or more if you like) over the salad.
Prepare 1 avocado, ¼ red onion, and 1 grapefruit. The Rada Grapefruit Knife is ideal for easily getting great slices of grapefruit.
Add the veggies, as well as sea salt and cracked pepper.
Toss. Be careful not to break up the avocado too much.
Serve and enjoy this fantastic salad!
The Best Knife to Remove Seeds from Peppers!
The Rada Grapefruit Knife is an amazing knife that works great on all kinds of foods! Don’t let the name fool you, because the Grapefruit Knife is ideal for cutting and seeding foods such as oranges, peppers, and much more. The top and bottom of the blade is serrated, allowing you to easily cut left or right. It also features an angled tip and double-sided blade, allowing you to separate individual grapefruit. The Grapefruit Knife is made-in-the-USA and, like all Rada knives, comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Kitchen Knife!
The Rada Cook’s Knife is a chef’s ideal knife! This medium-sized knife features a stainless steel blade perfect for use on on vegetables, fruits, meats, and just about anything else you can think of! The Cook’s Knife is supported by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, it’s made in the USA!
The Best Way to Fundraise
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of nonprofit fundraising:
1. Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Huge Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Salmon Salad Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi there, Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. We are going to be making a smoked salmon, avocado, and grapefruit salad. It’s healthy and perfect for your clean eating regimen. Let’s go ahead and get started.
Here I have about 5 oz. of some smoked salmon. You can pick this up at any grocery store, usually at your meat department. I’m going to break this up over my bed of arugula and baby spinach. It doesn’t have to look pretty. I love this stuff. It’s smoky, salt, rich, flavorful, and full of good fats.
For our simple dressing, I’m just going to halve this lemon with our Rada Cook’s Knife. Dig out some of the seeds and just squeeze right over the salad bowl. We’re looking to get about 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in total. Now we’re ready for our olive oil. And now we’re ready to prep our veggies.
First we’re going to start by cutting our sweet red onion. Thinly slice it. About a fourth of it. So here we take the pit out of a halved avocado and score the flesh. With a spoon just scoop it right on out. Now we’re ready for our grapefruit. We’ll use our Rada Grapefruit knife, which is angled to easily scoop out grapefruit. Now we place them over our salad.
I’m going to do one final topping of our dressing. Now to this lemon juice and olive oil I’ve added a little bit of honey. Just top that off. I have some sea salt and fresh cracked pepper. Give it a good toss. Be careful not to break apart the avocado.
So in just minutes we have our perfectly prepared salad, salmon, arugula, and dressing. Thanks for joining me today! Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com and to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
End of Video Transcript