Make this incredible roasted garlic asparagus to perfectly complement your favorite meat. Cooked to perfection and featuring an amazing garlic flavor, it’s unbeatable when paired with steak, chicken, fish, pork, or any other protein! Use the written instructions or video below to learn how to make the best asparagus around. Your whole family will love it!
Roasted Asparagus Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1/2 C. extra virgin olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1 T. parsley, chopped
- 2 lbs. thin asparagus, ends trimmed
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Line a large baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
In a saucepan, add olive oil, garlic, onion powder, and parsley.
Cook for 3 minutes on medium-low heat, being careful not to brown the mixture.
Trim the ends from asparagus.
Place asparagus in the prepared pan and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
Drizzle on the olive oil mixture. Roast in a preheated 400° oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
The Perfect Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a piece of cutlery no cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more.
Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more. The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely. The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA!
The Perfect Main Dish!
A serving of roasted garlic asparagus goes great with flaky, perfectly baked cod!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery is the best way to host a successful fundraiser! Every year, tens of thousands of groups partner with Rada to raise money for noble causes. Churches, schools, clubs, sports teams, civic organizations, and more make the money they need through a Rada fundraiser. Rada fundraisers offer high profits, great products, and unbeatable customer service! If you are part of a nonprofit group or have a cause near and dear to your heart, you owe it to yourself to check out Rada’s fundraising program.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Since Rada is a company built on fundraising, we’re second-to-none at helping your group achieve its goals. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! Your supporters will not only love these items, but will frequently use them throughout daily life. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, so your group can do the most good possible!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Since 1948, Rada Mfg. Co. has been producing America’s best cutlery and kitchen utensils. We take great pride in our work, from the superior craftsmanship of our knives to our renowned customer service. All of our products, from design to completion, are made entirely in the USA, as we are fully committed to the principal of giving back to our communities. And since Rada knives and utensils come with Lifetime Guarantees, purchases last for years to come!
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Roasted Garlic Asparagus Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today we’re going to make roasted garlic asparagus.
First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a large pan with parchment paper and set aside. In a small pot, heat half a cup of extra virgin olive oil. Add 8 cloves of minced garlic, a teaspoon of onion powder, and 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley on medium-low heat. Cook for 3 minutes until the garlic mixture is fragrant, but be sure not to brown it.
Spread 2 lbs. of asparagus with the ends trimmed into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Drizzle on the olive oil mixture. Roast for 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a platter and serve hot.
And there you have delicious roasted garlic asparagus. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript