Relay for Life is a nationally recognized organization that focuses on cancer; fighting back against the disease and remembering those who fought. Teams and individuals raise money to support this cause. The funds they raise go to different organizations that help individuals with cancer, such as:
- Hope Lodge a housing option for people with cancer and their caregivers to stay at when receiving treatment. There are 31 different Hope Lodges across theUnited Statesand they are completely free to the guests.
- Road to Recovery provides transportation to patients who cannot drive themselves to treatment.
- Look Good…Feel Better provides beauty tips for women battling cancer.
- Reach to Recovery helps people diagnosed with breast cancer deal with the emotional stain it can cause. Breast cancer survivors volunteer their services to the participants of this program.
- College Scholarships to students with a history of cancer.
Relay for life teams have fundraised with Rada in the past and here is what they had to say.
“I had purchased 2 spatulas and a flavor packet from my husband’s aunt during her fundraiser. The flavor packet (smoked salmon) was a winner at our Relay meeting. Haven’t used the spatulas yet though, but they look very sturdy.” Relay for Life team in Pennsylvania
“I have sold RADA products for several years as a fundraiser for Relay for Life and have had nothing but compliments about your products. Thanks you!” Relay for Life team in Wyoming
“I have several of your items and love them. I think this would be a great fundraiser for our Relay team.” Relay for Life team in Illinois
“We have sold RADA before and have had an awesome turnout and people have been requesting we sell it again. Thanks for such a great product.” Relay for Life team in Pennsylvania