Holiday Party Idea: Festive Reindeer Treats
Everyone will love these cute and delicious reindeer snacks. You will love how easy they are to assemble!
Ingredients you will need:
- 12 oz. vanilla flavored candy coating or almond bark, cut into pieces
- 24 caramel corn-flavored miniature rice cakes
- 48 miniature pretzel twists
- 48 mini chocolate chips
- 24 red cinnamon candies
1. Line work area with wax paper. In a medium saucepan, melt candy coating over low heat, stirring constantly.
2. For each reindeer, dip rice cake in candy coating; place on wax paper.
3. Dip rounded side of 2 pretzels in candy coating; place on each side of the rice cake to resemble antlers.
4. Decorate with chocolate chips for eyes and cinnamon candy for nose.
Let stand 15 minutes or until set. Carefully remove from wax paper; store in an airtight container.
Links to other Rada Cutlery Holiday Blog Posts:
What is the Best Fundraiser? Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery is your key to a successful fundraiser! Each year, tens of thousands of groups partner with Rada to raise money for noble causes. Churches, schools, charities, clubs, sports teams, civic organizations, and more make the money they need with Rada.