Holiday Party Idea: Festive Reindeer Treats
Everyone will love these cute and delicious reindeer snacks. You will love how easy they are to assemble!
Reindeer Treats Ingredients:
- 12 oz. vanilla flavored candy coating or almond bark, cut into pieces
- 24 caramel corn-flavored miniature rice cakes
- 48 miniature pretzel twists
- 48 mini chocolate chips
- 24 red cinnamon candies
1. Line work area with wax paper. In a medium saucepan, melt candy coating over low heat, stirring constantly.
2. For each reindeer, dip rice cake in candy coating; place on wax paper.
3. Dip rounded side of 2 pretzels in candy coating; place on each side of the rice cake to resemble antlers.
4. Decorate with chocolate chips for eyes and cinnamon candy for nose.
Let stand 15 minutes or until set. Carefully remove from wax paper; store in an airtight container.
Links to other Rada Cutlery Holiday Blog Posts:
Rada Cutlery Introduction
Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing 100% Made in the USA kitchen knives and utensils since 1948. Rada Cutlery is offered locally by non-profit fundraising groups (clubs, schools, churches and youth groups make 50% profit) and independent sellers. See all Rada Cutlery products or learn more about selling Rada Knives at www.RadaCutlery.com.