Every now and then people like to indulge a little, especially when it comes to dessert. In our Rada Cutlery Test Kitchen we made a cake that is rich and decadent. “Better than Anything” cake combines delicious ingredients like chocolate, caramel and candy. This cake will be definitely be a crowd pleaser at your next family gathering, party, potluck, or event.
Better Than Anything Cake Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 box of your favorite chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups of water
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container of caramel syrup
- 1 container of cool whip (not frozen)
- 1 Skor candy bar
Here is how you make the “Better Than Anything” cake:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix and bake chocolate cake according to package instructions and then let cake cool completely.
3. Use the end of a wooden spoon to poke holes into the cake about every 3 inches. Make sure you go all the way to the bottom of the cake.
4. Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk over the holes in the cake.
5. Take the caramel syrup and pour over the holes in the cake as well.
6. Spread the cool whip over the top of the cake. We used our Rada Cutlery Super Spreader to make an even layer of cool whip.
7. Chop the Skor candy bar into small pieces and sprinkle over cool whip. The Rada Cutlery Cook’s Knife makes this an easy task.
8. Sprinkle the Skor pieces over the cake.
9. Place the cake in the refrigerator for an hour before serving. This allows the caramel in the sweetened condensed milk to set.
This cake pairs really well with coffee drinks so enjoy your favorite with this dessert. If you are looking to try a new drink consider a mixed mocha or even an iced coffee.
If you have a sweet tooth and enjoyed this cake recipe we also offer a variety of cookbooks filled with other delicious treat recipes. Some of the popular ones include Cupcake Cakes, and Almost Too Cute To Eat.
Rada Cutlery is manufactured in Waverly, Iowa and is sold by non-profit fundraising groups including churches, schools, youth groups and civic clubs. Over 19,000 not-for-profit groups raised funds by selling Rada Cutlery last year.
Thousands of owner-operated stores offer Rada Cutlery to their customers. Other Rada Resellers choose to sell at fairs, festivals, shows or wherever there are large gatherings of people.
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery is not only America’s premier kitchen product company, but also its most effective fundraiser!
If you or someone you know has a worthy cause in need of precious funds, fundraising with Rada Cutlery is the way to go. Whether you’re involved with a nonprofit organization such as a church or charity, need funds for a school trip, or have a community group that does good locally, Rada Cutlery is there to help.
Groups that fundraise with Rada can offer the company’s lineup of amazing kitchen products, items that are not only a great value, but that people actually want and use. Each sale makes a stellar 40% profit for your cause, so every bit of effort goes extra far!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is always putting out new and exciting recipes, as well as video posts, cooking and fundraising advice, and more! Be sure to follow Rada Cutlery on your favorite social media platforms for the latest and greatest!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Pin it to Pinterest!