Make these incredible pumpkin frozen yogurt cups for a fall treat everyone will love. Featuring healthy Greek yogurt with pumpkin and coconut flavors, these guilt-free froyo cups are so good they must be tried to be believed! Watch the video below for instructions, or simply follow the written directions to fill your home with these wonderful treats.
Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt Cup Recipe Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 3 C. vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 C. pumpkin purée
- 1 T. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 C. honey
- Green pumpkin seeds
- Shredded coconut
- Cupcake liners
In a mixing bowl, place Greek yogurt, pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, and honey.
In a baking pan, place cupcake liners and place a layer of granola at the bottom of each.
Top granola with mixture.
Top each mixture with coconut.
Top each mixture with green pumpkin seeds. Freeze until set. Serve and enjoy!
The Best Steel Ice Cream Scoop!
The Rada Ice Cream Scoop cuts through solid ice cream like you wouldn’t believe! Featuring a stub nose that easily wedges into hard, frozen ice cream, as well as a rugged construction that will never bend, this utensil is a must for dessert lovers everywhere. Use it for the perfect scoop of ice cream, or to add or combine ingredients for your favorite recipes. The Rada Ice Cream Scoop is not only made in the USA, but comes with an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee! When you purchase a Rada product, you’re buying something that will last a lifetime.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to stoneware, is made in the USA! Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products around. From our beloved cutlery and kitchen utensils to our stellar stoneware, all Rada products are American-made from materials to manufacture. Located in Waverly, Iowa, Rada Cutlery is proud to be a part of American industry.
Start a Fundraiser Today!
For nearly 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the fundraising partner of choice for nonprofits across America! Tens of thousands of nonprofit groups fundraise with Rada each year. These include churches, schools, youth groups, civic organizations, charities, sports teams, community centers, and much more. If you have a cause that’s near and dear to your heart, a Rada fundraiser can help!
Here are just a few of Rada’s fundraising advantages:
- Deal directly with the manufacturer, cutting out middlemen and saving your group time and money.
- Offer your supporters American-made products renowned for their high quality, great variety, and unbeatable value.
- Work with a company built around fundraising, complete with the industry’s best customer service representatives.
- Utilize any number of three distinct sales methods, including catalog, event, and online sales, playing to your group’s strengths and maximizing profit.
Groups that fundraise with Rada can offer supporters Rada’s vast lineup of amazing kitchen products, with each sale earning an incredible 40% profit. Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy!
- Request your free information packet. This will go into detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Online!
Rada Cutlery has an expansive web presence designed to keep our audience updated on the latest recipes, fundraising tips, products, and more. Check out Rada Cutlery on your favorite social media platforms!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
The Best Pumpkin Recipes!
If you love pumpkin dishes such as the pumpkin froyo cups, you can’t miss out on these other pumpkin-infused recipes. Once you’ve tried these, you won’t want fall to end!
These mini-pumpkin pies are not only adorable, but delicious. They’re made in a muffin tin and are just as good as the full-sized kind, especially with a dollop of fluffy whipped cream!
Bread pudding will never be the same once you’ve made this incredible pumpkin dish! Featuring a luscious sauce and delightful pralines, it’s a dessert that’s perfect for fall and the holidays.
Make this outrageous pumpkin gnocchi for something a little fancy and very delicious! If you haven’t tried gnocchi, this is a great recipe with which to start.
This amazing dip features pumpkin spice and heavenly cream cheese. Serve it at a party or gathering with fresh apples for a sweet treat everyone will love!