To millions of American families, Little League is an integral part of childhood. Mention the words, and a variety of things come to mind. The sharp whistle of a swift pitch. The crack of a bat. Dedicated coaches giving invaluable advice. The aroma of freshly cut grass and delicious concessions filling the sweet air. The bright warmth of sunshine on a spring morning. The joyous cheers of an elated crowd. The wide smiles of children enjoying their favorite sport with friends and family. These things are what Little League is all about!
Fundraising for Little League
Like just about any nonprofit group, Little League teams need money to thrive. Funds pay for bats, balls, gloves, helmets, uniforms, electricity, celebrations, transportation, and more. Where there’s Little League, there’s a need for money to keep things running.
If you are involved with a Little League team that needs money, you’ve come to the right place!
Raise Money for Little League with Rada Cutlery!
Since 1948, Rada Cutlery has partnered with tens of thousands of nonprofit groups each year. With Rada, your Little League team can offer our incredible selection of superior kitchen products to supporters. The benefits are numerous, and it’ll get your team where it needs to be!
Why Fundraise with Rada Cutlery?
Rada Cutlery is the partner of choice for tens of thousands of groups every year. Here are six reasons why Rada Cutlery offers the best fundraiser you can find:
1. Superior Kitchen Products – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of fantastic cutlery. But that’s just the start! There are also 21 kitchen utensils, 42 recipe books, and six stoneware baking pans. We also have 43 tasty Quick Mixes and 28 gift sets that make the perfect gift! We don’t just have something for everyone, we have a lot for everyone!
2. Massive 40% Profit on All Sales – Unlike many other fundraisers, Rada offers a substantial 40% profit on each and every sale. This way every sale matters more, and it’s easier for your group to meet and exceed its financial goals!
3. Amazing Customer Service – Rada’s customer service representatives are the best in the industry. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is happy to help you through the process of a Rada fundraiser, making what could be a challenge into a smooth, fun experience!
4. Three Ways to Sell – Rada offers three unique, effective methods by which to offer our products to supporters. There’s catalog fundraising, where your group receives catalogs and offers them to friends, family, colleagues, and neighbors. There’s also event fundraising, where you take Rada products and offer them for sale at an occasion such as a sporting event or church ceremony. And then there’s online fundraising, where you can easily offer our online catalog to supporters, with sales going directly to your group. This is perfect for tech savvy fundraisers or for groups where members have friends and family faraway!
5. American-Made Products – All of Rada Cutlery’s products are made in the USA, from materials to manufacture. People love knowing that they’re buying products that support American workers, especially when the product has the unmatched quality of Rada’s!
6. Fundraising Builds Experience – We often hear from nonprofit groups of all kinds that say hosting a Rada fundraiser brought them closer together. When fundraising, team members can bond over selling activities, discussing results and strategies, coordinating efforts, and more. It’s a great way to practice teamwork!
Start Your Rada Fundraiser Now!
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy!
An Express Fundraiser That Works!
You might be familiar with fundraisers that see teams offer products such as candy bars for sale (World’s Finest Chocolate, for example). Rada Cutlery does the same, offering an Express Sales option certain to quickly earn big money for your team! With this option, you can offer tubes containing our best-selling Regular Paring and Vegetable Peeler. It’s an easy way to introduce supporters to Rada and make money for your group in the process!
The Famous Louisville Slugger!
The Louisville Slugger baseball bat is the most famous bat in the world. The most famous bat in the brand’s history is the model P72, created in 1954 for professional ball player Leslie Wayne Pinkham. The bat was recently renamed DJ72 in honor of New York Yankee Derek Jeter, who used it in over 12,500 plate appearances!