Don’t settle for plain rice when you can make this delicious cilantro lime rice! Packed with flavors such as coconut, lime, and cilantro, this healthy and easy recipe makes the perfect side. Watch the video or follow the instructions below to make this wonderful rice dish.
Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 C. jasmine rice, rinsed
- 1 1/5 C. light coconut milk
- 2 C. water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 3 limes, 1 to zest and 2 to juice
In a pan, place jasmine rice and coconut milk.
Add salt and pepper.
Bring contents of pan to a boil, then simmer on low for 15 minutes.
Once rice has cooked, zest 1 lime into the rice.
Juice 2 limes.
Stir and fluff. Then serve and enjoy!
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a kitchen utensil perfect for use with countless recipes. Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving all sorts of foods easy. You’ll find yourself reaching for it again and again! It’s backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, it’s proudly made in the USA.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware pans, is made in the USA! Rada’s products are made by American workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. When you offer Rada for your fundraiser, you’re not only helping people acquire a fantastic product, you’re supporting American industry!
Start a Fundraiser Today!
For 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the premier American manufacturer of superior cutlery and kitchen products. From paring knives to pizza cutters, Rada products are used daily in tens of millions of kitchens in America and beyond. Many of those millions came across Rada products through the company’s renowned fundraising program.
By fundraising with Rada, groups can offer supporters a wide variety of superlative kitchen products at an unbeatable value. Nonprofits as diverse such as churches, schools, civic organizations, youth groups, and sports teams meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada fundraisers.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and its customer service reflects that. Rada customer service representatives are the best in the fundraising industry, and are accessible through phone, fax, email, and instant online chat. Rada’s representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every one of its fundraisers is a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada products are beloved by home cooks for their incredible craftsmanship and and durability. Rada’s knives and kitchen utensils are all backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, ensuring consistent quality for as long as they’re used. People enjoy these products so much that they often request that more fundraisers be held just so they can purchase more!
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Whereas most fundraising programs offer small profits, Rada fundraisers guarantee an astounding 40% profit on each sale. This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than ever before.
4. Three Ways to Sell – Every nonprofit group has a unique circumstance, and Rada is there to meet its requirements with three different sales methods. There’s traditional catalog sales, which see group members offering Rada’s appealing catalog to potential supporters. Groups can also host event sales, which see team members offering Rada for sale at events such as sports games and church services. And then there’s Rada’s cutting-edge online sales, which allows your group to reach out and offer Rada products to supporters across the world. Use one, two, or all three sales methods to maximize your group’s profit.
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy! Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. We are honored to be part of American industry, and strive to make superlative products available at an unbeatable value.
Follow Rada Online!
Rada Cutlery has an expansive web presence designed to keep our audience updated on the latest recipes, fundraising tips, products, and more. Whether your a Facebooker, Pinner, or a Tweeter, Rada is there! Check us out Rada Cutlery your favorite social media platform:
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Cilantro Coconut Lime Rice Video Recipe