Make this lasagna-style baked ziti for a pasta dish the whole family will love! Featuring beef, pasta, cheese, and sauce baked to perfection, this easy-to-make recipe just begs to be made and enjoyed.
Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 8 oz. dried ziti
- 1/3 C. parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. ricotta
- 3 C. spinach
- 1/2 C. mozzarella
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 T. garlic
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 C. arrabiata sauce
Preheat oven to 400°. Cook pasta according to package directions. Lightly coat an 8″ x 8″ pan with cooking spray (unless it’s a stoneware pan). Heat olive oil in a large pan. When warm, add onion. Saute for 3 to 5 minutes, then add garlic. Saute for 30 seconds.
Brown ground beef in pan with the onions. Add salt and pepper.
Add sauce, Parmesan, ricotta, spinach, and cooked ziti.
Stir to combine.
Place pasta mixture in prepared pan.
Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 minutes. Allow 10 minutes to cool.
Serve and enjoy!
The Ideal Stoneware Baking Pan!
The Rada Square Baker is the ideal baking dish! Made from a proprietary clay mixture, this dishwasher-safe stoneware pan absorbs heat to maintain an even baking temperature, ensuring a perfect cook on your very favorite recipes. Use it to bake desserts, appetizers, entrees, and more! Like all Rada products, the Square Baker is made in the USA!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to stoneware, is made in the USA! Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products around. Located in Waverly, Iowa, Rada Cutlery is proud to be a part of American industry.
Start a Fundraiser Today!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Online!
Rada Cutlery has an expansive web presence designed to keep our audience updated on the latest recipes, fundraising tips, products, and more. Check us out Rada Cutlery your favorite social media platform!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I’m going to show you how to make a lasagna-style baked ziti.
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat an 8” x 8” pan with cooking spray. Heat up olive oil in a large pan. When warm, add a small chopped onion and saute for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened. Add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and saute until fragrant. Add a half pound of ground beef, stirring to crumble. Cook until browned. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Add 1 ½ cups of arrabiata, 1/3 cup shredded parmesan, 8 ounces of ricotta, 3 cups of spinach, and 8 ounces of cooked ziti. Stir to combine.
Transfer the pasta mixture to the pan. Sprinkle with a half cup of shredded mozzarella. Bake 15 minutes or until the mozzarella has melted. Then let it cool for 10 minutes.
And there you have lasagna-style baked ziti. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript