Make this vegetarian kale and potato soup for a meal that vegetarians and meat-lovers alike will love! Featuring fresh vegetables cooked to perfection and served piping hot, this is one bowl of soup you won’t want to miss!
Vegetarian Kale and Potato Soup Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 T. chopped garlic
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
- 8 C. water
- 6 vegetable bullion cubes
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 (15 oz.) cans cannellini beans, drained if desired
- 1 T. Italian seasoning
- 2 T. dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large soup pot.
Cook 1 chopped yellow onion and 2 tablespoons chopped garlic until soft.
Stir in 1 bunch kale with stems removed and leaves chopped and cook until wilted. This will take about 2 minutes.
Stir in 8 cups water, 6 vegetable bullion cubes, 1 can diced tomatoes, 6 peeled and cubed potatoes, 2 cans cannellini beans, 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, and 2 tablespoons fresh or dry parsley.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Simmer on medium heat for 25 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
Serve piping hot and enjoy!
The Best Ladle for Soup!
The Rada Non-Scratch Soup Ladle is the only utensil you need to serve the perfect bowl of soup! It features a 1/3 cup capacity that allows for easy control as well as generous portions. The non-scratch surface is safe for use with non-stick pans, while a sturdy metal stem and oval handle allow for an easy grip. It’s made in the USA, and thoroughly protected by a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Chef Knife!
Get the amazing Rada French Chef knife for your kitchen today! This stainless steel knife features a long blade that makes easy work of cutting fruits, vegetables, meats, and much more. The French Chef comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, so you know it will last as long as you need it, and is made in the USA!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Great Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Kale and Potato Soup Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today I’m going to make a recipe for healthy vegetarian kale soup.
First, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large soup pot. Cook onion and garlic until soft. Stir in kale and cook until wilted. This will take about 2 minutes. Stir in the water, vegetable bullion cubes, tomatoes, potatoes, beans, Italian seasoning, and fresh or dry parsley to taste. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer soup on medium heat for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
There you have an amazing vegetarian soup! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website for more recipes at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript