Make this Huevos Rancheros Casserole for a breakfast dish everyone will love! Friends and family alike will marvel at this easy breakfast casserole, which features Mexican-inspired flavors with delicious eggs, cheese, and chorizo. A batch of this baked huevos rancheros will make any morning perfect. Follow the video or written directions below to make this incredible dish.
Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Casserole
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 large can enchilada sauce
- Corn tortillas (small)
- 1 can black beans
- 2 small cans green chilies
- 1 pkg. chorizo
- 1 pkg. Mexican cheese
- Green onions, diced
- Cilantro, chopped
- Avocado, sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ pan with enchilada sauce.
Cover the sauce with a layer of small corn tortillas.
Place black beans on top of the tortillas.
Add green chilies to the tortillas.
Cook 1 package chorizo.
Layer the cooked chorizo over the green chilies.
Add a layer of shredded cheese on top of the chorizo.
Add another layer of small corn tortillas.
Top the tortillas with enchilada sauce.
Add another layer of shredded cheese.
Crack eggs over the cheese layer. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Top with cilantro, green onions, and avocado.
What is Stoneware?
You may have heard of stoneware before, but aren’t sure exactly what it is or does in the kitchen. Once you find out, you’ll probably want to try some for yourself!
Stoneware items are kitchen products that replace traditional baking pans. Stoneware absorbs heat for an even baking temperature, making it ideal for all kinds of baking. Once cooks try out stoneware pans, few want to return to using older glass and metal pans.
Rada Cutlery offers six stoneware pans, including the Rectangular Baker, the Pie Plate, the Cookie Sheet, and the Loaf Pan. If a recipe needs baking, rest assured that Rada has a stoneware pan for it!
The Best Large Stoneware Baking Dish!
The Rada Rectangular Baker is an exemplary piece of stoneware that is ideal for countless recipes! Whether you’re making breakfast, dessert, or anything in-between, the Rectangular Baker’s ability to absorb heat for an even baking temperature ensures the perfect cook each and every time. Made from a proprietary, lead-free clay mixture, this stoneware pan is dishwasher safe, and capable of going from a freezer to a 400 degree oven without cracking. You’ll never want to bake with metal or glass pans again after trying it. Perhaps best of all, the Rectangular Baker made in the USA!
The Best Plastic Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is an fantastic plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are perfect for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Whether you’re making breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert, the Mixing Spatula is always ideal! Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it great for ingredient-heavy recipes. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made entirely in the USA!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
For 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the premier American manufacturer of superlative cutlery and kitchen products. From paring knives to stoneware baking pans, Rada products are used daily in tens of millions of kitchens in America and beyond. Many of those millions came across Rada products through the company’s renowned fundraising program.
By fundraising with Rada, groups can offer supporters a wide variety of superlative kitchen products at an unbeatable value. Nonprofits as diverse such as churches, schools, sports teams, civic organizations, and youth groups meet their financial goals with Rada fundraisers.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of nonprofit fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and its customer service reflects that. Rada customer service representatives are the best in the fundraising industry, and are accessible through phone, fax, email, and instant online chat. Rada’s representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every one of its fundraisers is a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada products are beloved by home cooks for their incredible craftsmanship and and durability. Rada’s knives and kitchen utensils are all backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, ensuring consistent quality for as long as they’re used. People enjoy these products so much that they often request that more fundraisers be held just so they can purchase more!
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Whereas most fundraising programs offer small profits, Rada fundraisers guarantee an astounding 40% profit on each sale. This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than ever before.
4. Three Ways to Sell – Every nonprofit group has a unique circumstance, and Rada is there to meet its requirements with three different sales methods. There’s traditional catalog sales, which see group members offering Rada’s appealing catalog to potential supporters. Groups can also host event sales, which see team members offering Rada for sale at events such as sports games and church services. And then there’s Rada’s cutting-edge online sales, which allows your group to reach out and offer Rada products to supporters across the world. Use one, two, or all three sales methods to maximize your group’s profit.
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is always putting out new and exciting recipes, as well as video posts, cooking and fundraising advice, and more! Be sure to follow Rada Cutlery on your favorite social media platforms for the latest and greatest!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Huevos Rancheros Casserole Video Recipe