Make this Huevos Rancheros Casserole for a breakfast dish everyone will love! Friends and family alike will marvel at this easy dish, which features Mexican-inspired flavors with delicious eggs, cheese, and chorizo. A batch of this will make any morning perfect!
Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Casserole
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 large can enchilada sauce
- Corn tortillas (small)
- 1 can black beans
- 2 small cans green chilies
- 1 pkg. chorizo
- 1 pkg. Mexican cheese
- Green onions, diced
- Cilantro, chopped
- Avocado, sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ pan with enchilada sauce.
Cover the sauce with a layer of small corn tortillas.
Place black beans on top of the tortillas.
Add green chilies to the tortillas.
Cook 1 package chorizo.
Layer the cooked chorizo over the green chilies.
Add a layer of shredded cheese on top of the chorizo.
Add another layer of small corn tortillas.
Top the tortillas with enchilada sauce.
Add another layer of shredded cheese.
Crack eggs over the cheese layer. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Top with cilantro, green onions, and avocado.
What is Stoneware?
You may have heard of stoneware before, but aren’t sure exactly what it is or does in the kitchen. Once you find out, you’ll probably want to try some for yourself!
Stoneware items are kitchen products that replace traditional baking pans. Stoneware absorbs heat for an even baking temperature, making it ideal for all kinds of baking. Once cooks try out stoneware pans, few want to return to using older glass and metal pans.
Rada Cutlery offers six stoneware pans, including the Rectangular Baker, the Pie Plate, the Cookie Sheet, and the Loaf Pan. If a recipe needs baking, rest assured that Rada has a stoneware for that!
The Best Large Stoneware Baking Dish!
The Rada Rectangular Baker is an exemplary piece of stoneware that is ideal for countless recipes! Whether you’re making breakfast, dessert, or anything in-between, the Rectangular Baker’s ability to absorb heat for an even baking temperature ensures the perfect cook each and every time. Made from a proprietary, lead-free clay mixture, this stoneware pan is dishwasher safe, and capable of going from a freezer to a 400 degree oven without cracking. Perhaps best of all, it’s made in the USA!
The Best Plastic Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is an fantastic plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are perfect for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Whether you’re making breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert, the Mixing Spatula is always ideal! Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it great for ingredient-heavy recipes. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made entirely in the USA!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery is not only America’s premier kitchen product company, but also its best fundraiser!
If you or someone you know has a worthy cause in need of precious funds, fundraising with Rada Cutlery is the way to go. Whether you’re involved with a nonprofit organization such as a church or charity, need funds for a school trip, or have a community group that does good locally, Rada Cutlery is there to help.
Groups that fundraise with Rada can offer the company’s lineup of stellar kitchen products, items that are not only a great value, but that people actually want. Each sale makes an incredible 40% profit for your cause, so every bit of effort goes extra far!
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is always putting out new and exciting recipes, as well as video posts, cooking and fundraising advice, and more! Be sure to follow Rada Cutlery on your favorite social media platforms for the latest and greatest!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Huevos Rancheros Casserole Video Recipe