Looking for an easy Christmas salad recipe but want to try something different from the usual leafy greens? Try making a dessert salad. Our grape salad recipe is sweet enough for the sugar lovers but is also full of fruit.
This grape salad recipe is easy to make and requires little prep time so it is great for a spur of the moment get together. You can make the salad as sweet as you would like by adding the brown sugar topping.
What you will need to make Grape Salad:
- 4 lbs. red or green seedless grapes (you can use two pounds of each color for a more festive look)
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- ½ C. granulated sugar
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 C. brown sugar or add per your taste
- 1 C. crushed pecans or add according to your taste
How to make Grape Salad:
1. Wash and remove all the grapes from their stem and place in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl mix together the sour cream, cream cheese and vanilla. We used the Handi-Stir for this task.
3. Add ½ cup of granulated sugar to the sour cream mixture and mix until the sugar is incorporated.
4. Take the sour cream mixture and pour it over the grapes. Mix together until all the grapes are covered.
5. Top the salad with brown sugar and crushed pecans to taste.
6. Serve and enjoy. Rada Cutlery has four new non-scrape utensils. Our non-scrape spoon would be perfect for serving up this salad. The Rada Cutlery Cook’s Spoon also works well for mixing and serving this dessert salad.
Give the Gift of Rada Knives
To view all of our 100% Made in the USA products, visit the Rada Kitchen Store. You can also purchase our items through different fundraising groups. We help around 19,000 groups fundraise annually. These groups include churches, schools, auxiliary groups and many more. We also have numerous resellers who sell our products at events like fairs, bazaars and flea markets.
Fundraise Successfully with Rada Cutlery!
If you’re planning a fundraiser, you absolutely must take a look at Rada Cutlery! Rada has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here’s why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all sorts of nonprofit fundraising:
1. Amazing Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
2. Enormous Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales allow groups to connect with supporters, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA, from materials to manufacture. American workers craft each item with superior skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Products Made in the USA!
All Rada Cutlery products are American-made! When you fundraise with Rada, you’re not just helping out your cause, but American industry, as well.