Looking for an easy Christmas salad recipe but want to try something different from the usual leafy greens? Try making a dessert salad. Our grape salad recipe is sweet enough for the sugar lovers but is also full of fruit.
This grape salad recipe is easy to make and requires little prep time so it is great for a spur of the moment get together. You can make the salad as sweet as you would like by adding the brown sugar topping.
What you will need to make Grape Salad:
- 4 pounds red or green seedless grapes (you can use two pounds of each color for a more festive look)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar or add per your taste
- 1 cup crushed pecans or add according to your taste
How to make Grape Salad:
1. Wash and remove all the grapes from their stem and place in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl mix together the sour cream, cream cheese and vanilla. We used the Handi Stir for this task.
3. Add ½ cup of granulated sugar to the sour cream mixture and mix until the sugar is incorporated.
4. Take the sour cream mixture and pour it over the grapes. Mix together until all the grapes are covered.
5. Top the salad with brown sugar and crushed pecans to taste.
6. Serve and enjoy. Rada Cutlery has four new non-scrape utensils. Our non-scrape spoon would be perfect for serving up this salad. The Rada Cutlery Cook’s Spoon also works well for mixing and serving this dessert salad.
More Holiday Recipes
If you are looking for a creative way to decorate your home for the holidays Martha Stewart’s website has some great decorating ideas. This website has how to instructions for different wreaths and centerpieces for your dining room table or fireplace mantle.
Give the Gift of Rada Knives
To view all of our 100% Made in the USA products, visit the Rada Kitchen Store. You can also purchase our items through different fundraising groups. We help around 19,000 groups fundraise annually. These groups include churches, schools, auxiliary groups and many more. We also have numerous resellers who sell our products at events like fairs, bazaars and flea markets. You can visit the Rada Cutlery website for more information about becoming an independent seller.