If you like wrap sandwiches, you’ll absolutely love this hot deli wrap recipe! Featuring your choice of delicious deli meats and fresh vegetables, it’s an easy meal that you’ll want again and again.
Hot Deli Wrap Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1/4 lb. slices of cheese of your choice
- 1/4 lb. of assorted deli meats
- Your choice of vegetables
- 1 large (burrito-sized) tortilla
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Place a large tortilla on a baking sheet. Place a layer of cheese on the tortilla.
Place a layer of deli meat over the cheese.
Add a layer of vegetables.
Add a layer of cheese.
Carefully roll up the tortilla.
Secure the tortilla with toothpicks.
Brush the tortilla with olive oil. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until teh tortilla is browned and the cheese is melted.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Cookie Sheet Around!
The incredible Rada Cookie Sheet is a stoneware pan every home cook should have! Made from a lead-free, proprietary clay mixture, this stone cookie sheet absorbs heat for an even baking temperature. Use it to bake cookies, french fries, potato skins, and much more. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Cookie Sheet is American-made. Not only that, it’s dishwasher-safe!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Fantastic Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Lucrative Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and promotions offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Hot Deli Wrap Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery Kitchen, and today I’m going to show you how to make a recipe of my own creation. It’s a hot deli wrap, and I know your whole family will love it!
First, preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Lay a burrito-sized tortilla on a baking sheet. Place a layer of cheese on the tortillas. Add a layer of your favorite deli meats. Add your vegetables of choice. Now add another layer of cheese. Roll it up, secure with toothpicks, and brush lightly with olive oil.
Place in the oven and bake about 20 to 30 minutes until the tortilla is browned and the cheese is melted.
And there you have a hot deli wrap. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript