HOSA (Health Occupations Students of America) is a national organization geared towards students interested in going into the health care profession. Member of the organizations participate in conferences and competitions throughout the year. This is why many HOSA chapters hold annual fundraisers so members do not have to pay all the fees out of pocket.
When a HOSA group is looking for a fundraising idea, many choose Rada Cutlery because of our wide selection of products. We are often told our products “sell themselves”. All the groups that fund raise with Rada Cutlery receive a 40% profit on everything that they sell. This helps chapters reach their fundraising goal easily while their supporters buy products they want at prices they love.
We help dozens of HOSA chapters throughout the United States fundraise annually.
A HOSA chapter in Welch, West Virginia has had a lot of experience with Rada Cutlery as a fundraiser and sent this note while requesting their fundraising catalogs:
“We are the Practical Nursing program, and we do a fundraiser every year for our HOSA chapter. Thanks for your assistance!”
We also received a request from a chapter in Versailles, Indiana that was interested in receiving more information about Rada Cutlery fundraising. HOSA chapters across the country are discovering that Rada Cutlery is the perfect partner for successful fundraising!
Each organization can receive up to 10 fundraising catalog free annually, with additional catalogs available for only $.20 each. If you would like to request a catalog, you can click here.
A Glimpse of Rada Cutlery Fundraising Products
Background on HOSA
HOSA was founded in 1976 by a group from the American Vocational Association in order to determine if it was beneficial for a student organization accommodating health care students to exist.
HOSA has partnerships with many different organizations such as the American Cancer Society, the National Guard, U.S. Department of Education, and the American Red Cross. The HOSA chapters coordinate with these partners to offer different volunteer and learning opportunities for their members. Some of these partners offer scholarships for the members of HOSA to apply. Currently there are 13 scholarships offered.
In the 2011-12 year there were nearly 140,000 active members throughout the 48 chartered state associations. There are also chapters dedicated to students attending colleges and universities.
“The mission of HOSA is to enhance the delivery of compassionate, quality health care by providing opportunities for knowledge, skill and leadership development of all health science education students, therefore, helping the student meet the needs of the health care community.” – www.hosa.org
Why Does HOSA Fundraise?
Conferences and competitions are a large aspect of HOSA. Every year a national conference is held. The 2013 conference will be held in Nashville, Tennessee. Many organizations fundraise annually for these events so their members have the opportunity to attend.
HOSA also offers 58 competitive events. These events range from skill-based competitions to leadership and team-based. There are three levels to these competitions: regional, state and national. These also involve travel and other fees, making fundraising a necessity.
The Top Fundraising Experience!
Tens of thousands of nonprofit groups choose Rada Cutlery as their fundraising partner every year Hosting a Rada fundraiser comes with a number of decisive advantages that help ensure a successful effort!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 superior knives as well as 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets make the perfect present, while 43 delicious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes. A Lifetime Guarantee protects all cutlery, utensils, and gift sets!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Most fundraisers offer low profits, but Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers a variety of sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true, classic sales method that sees your group offering catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Last but not least is online sales, which lets utilize the power of the Internet to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
4. The Best Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Visit our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!