Make these amazing Ham and Swiss Sandwiches for an easy dish that everyone will love. Featuring succulent ham, delicious Swiss cheese, and perfectly seasoned rolls, these sandwiches are great for a party or family dinner!
Ham and Swiss Party Sandwiches Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 24 mini-sandwich rolls
- 1/2 lb. deli ham
- 1 lb. Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, mix 3/4 cups melted butter, 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, 1 ½ tablespoons poppy seeds, and 1 tablespoon minced onion.
Separate the tops and bottoms of 15 to 24 mini-sandwich rolls.
Place the bottom pieces in a 9″ by 13″ baking dish.
Layer about half of the ham onto the rolls.
Layer all of the Swiss cheese on top of the ham.
Layer the remaining ham on top of the Swiss cheese layer.
Place the tops of the rolls on the ham.
Pour the glaze mixture over the tops of the sandwiches. Bake for approximately 20 minutes until the rolls are lightly browned and the cheese has melted.
Slice, serve, and enjoy!
The Best Bread Cutting Knife!
If you haven’t already, you must get the Rada 6″ Bread Knife for you or the cook in your household! Featuring a serrated stainless steel blade, this amazing knife easily cuts all sorts of bread, from soft to crusty and anything in-between. Use it to make sandwiches, to cut cakes or banana bread, or even when preparing fibrous vegetables such as cabbage or celery. It’s made in the USA, and, like all Rada knives, it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, so it will be slicing bread in your kitchen for many years to come!
The Best Stone Baking Pan!
The Rada Rectangular Baker is a fantastic stoneware pan that belongs in every cook’s kitchen! Featuring a proprietary clay construction, this pan absorbs heat for an even baking temperature. It’s also dishwasher safe, 100%-lead free, and made in the USA!
The Top Fundraising Experience!
Tens of thousands of nonprofit groups choose Rada Cutlery as their fundraising partner each year. Hosting a Rada fundraiser comes with a number of decisive advantages that help ensure a successful effort!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 superior knives as well as 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets make the perfect present, while 43 delicious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes. A Lifetime Guarantee protects all cutlery, utensils, and gift sets!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Most fundraisers offer low profits, but Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers a variety of sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true, classic sales method that sees your group offering catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Last but not least is online sales, which lets utilize the power of the Internet to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
4. Unmatched Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Hot Ham and Swiss Party Sliders Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today we’re going to make delicious ham and Swiss party sandwiches.
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, mix ¾ cups melted butter, 1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard, 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, 1 ½ tablespoons poppy seeds, and 1 tablespoon minced onion. Separate the tops and bottoms of 15 to 24 mini sandwich rolls. If not cut, use a serrated knife, such as this Rada 6” Bread Slicer. Place the bottom pieces in a 9” by 13” baking dish.
Layer ½ pound thinly sliced deli ham onto the rolls. Place 1 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese over the ham. Top the cheese layer with the remaining ham. Place the tops of the rolls on top of the ham. Pour the topping mixture evenly over the rolls. Bake until rolls are lightly browned and the cheese has melted. This should take approximately 20 minutes. Slice into individual sandwiches to serve.
And there you have tasty ham and Swiss party sandwiches, perfect for a holiday party or that Super Bowl game. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and to visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript