Whether you’re hosting or attending a Halloween party, be sure to make these scary pretzel Brittle Bones! These Brittle Bones feature the salty flavor of pretzels, deliciously sweet chocolate coating, and heavenly marshmallows. It’s a delicious, spooky treat that all the boys and ghouls will absolutely love. Just follow the written or video instructions below!
Brittle Bones Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 5 large pretzel rods
- 10 thin pretzel sticks
- 20 regular marshmallows
- 20 mini marshmallows
- 12-14 oz. white almond bark
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Cut 5 large pretzel rods in half.
Using your fingers, smash 20 mini and 20 regular marshmallows. This helps them resemble bones.
Insert a large marshmallow into the end of each pretzel rod half.
Insert a small marshmallow into the end of each thin pretzel stick.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt 12-14 oz. almond bark until soft.
Carefully place each bone in the almond bark and use a spoon to ladle over the bone until it is completely covered.
Using a fork, lift each bone over the bowl and let excess almond bark drip off.
Place the bones on the wax paper-covered cookie sheet.
Set the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. If the almond bark looks too thin in some places, reheat the remaining almond bark and use a soon to ladle a little of it over those areas (you don’t want bare bones). Refrigerate again until the bones are dry.
Serve and enjoy! Store in a covered container. “Bone” appetite!
The Best Cooking Fork!
The Rada Granny Fork is a wonderful kitchen utensil you’ll find yourself reaching for so often you’ll want two! This stainless steel kitchen fork features small, sharp tines that make it easy to pick up food of various sizes. Use it to cook or to serve. The Granny Fork is not only made in the USA, but is covered by a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Ideal Stoneware Cookie Sheet!
The Rada Cookie Sheet is the absolute best cookie sheet you’ll find! Forget about metal pans; this sheet, made from a lead-free proprietary clay mixture, absorbs heat for an even baking temperature. It’s your ticket to perfectly baked cookies, as well as french fries, pizza boats, and much more. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Cookie Sheet is American made!
Youth Group and Sport Fundraising!
Do your kids belong to a group that is looking for a great fundraiser? Check out the Rada Cutlery Fundraising program where they can earn 40% profit selling American-Made kitchen products that people want to buy!
The Perfect Fundraising Option!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Spooky-Good Halloween Treats!
Love those creepy Brittle Bones? We’ve got plenty more Halloween treats for you!
These delightful chocolate mice combine sweet chocolate and delicious cherries for a treat that’s both cute and creepy!
These tasty mummies will have you doing the Monster Mash!
Grab a broom and enjoy these tasty, easy-to-make Witch’s Hat Cookies!
Looking to throw the best Halloween party in town? Check out this article on how to do so, featuring games and delicious party treats!
Brittle Bones Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make spooky pretzel Brittle Bones. It’s a Halloween treat all the kids will love.
First, line the cookie sheet with waxed paper. We’re using the Rada Stoneware Cookie Sheet. Now break or cut 5 large pretzel rods in half. The fine-tooth edge of the Rada Serrated Paring Knife is perfect to cut these. Smash 20 regular and 20 mini marshmallows so they look more like the ends of bones than marshmallows.
Now press one end of a pretzel rod half through the long end of a regular marshmallow. Do this for both sides of the rod. Push the ends of 10 thin pretzel sticks through the marshmallows similar to how you did the pretzel rod halves. In a microwave safe bowl, melt 12 ounces almond bark until it’s soft. Carefully place one pretzel rod in the almond bark, using a spoon to ladle it until completely covered.
Using a fork, life the bone and hold it above the container for a few seconds to let the almond bark drip off. Set this on a cookie sheet. Do this for all the bones. Refrigerate the bones for 30 minutes.
There you have creepy-but-tasty Brittle Bones. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript