Halloween is just around the corner, lurking like a ghost, waiting to frighten and entertain! Halloween offers kids and adults alike opportunities to get creative, have a good time, and eat some delicious treats. Here are some fun Halloween recipes to give your party or gathering an extra scary boost!
Halloween Party Treats
This creepy cream cheese eyeball gives your Halloween celebration a spicy kick! Featuring cream cheese, raspberries, and jalapenos, it’s sweet and just a tiny bit hot.
These tasty pretzels dipped in chocolate and speared with marshmallows look like spooky bones. It’s a sweet, scary party treat with a spine-tingling twist!
This delicious quesadilla is a freaky fun Italian twist on a Mexican food classic. Featuring succulent chicken, sweet tomato sauce, and a tortilla cooked to perfection, this makes a scary appetizer or a frighteningly fun meal!
These delightful chocolate mice combine chocolate and cherries for a treat that’s almost as fun to make as it is to eat! Both creepy and cute, no Halloween party is complete without them.
A refreshing sweet glass of underwater punch is just what the Halloween doctor ordered! Tasty and refreshing, your guests will not only love the flavor of this punch, but the fun look of the bowl.
This dip looks like something out of your nightmares, but tastes like something out of your most delightful dreams! Featuring cream cheese and ham made to look like a terrifying skull, this party snack is eerie good fun!
Made from your favorite ground meat (beef, pork, or turkey) and baked in delicious marinara sauce, these meatball eyeballs are a horror show of tasty fun! Halloween parties won’t be the same once you’ve tried one.
These scary-good cookies are cursed with delicious ginger flavors! Whip up a batch for a treat that will be a creepy hit with your guests.
Featuring guacamole, cheese, fresh veggies, a sour cream spiderweb, and eerie plastic spiders, this dip will be the highlight of any Halloween party! Grab a bag of chips and watch as the dip disappears in no time!
Carve the Perfect Jack-O-Lantern!
Halloween isn’t complete without a good Jack-O-Lantern, and we’ll show you how to make one in a few simple steps! If you’re feeling creative after carving the classic look, be sure to try an original or popular design. There’s no limit to the fun, funny, spooky, and creative designs one can come up with. You can even host a pumpkin carving contest at your Halloween party!
Do You Like Scary Movies?
There’s no better time of the year to watch scary movies than around Halloween. Here are three classic horror films, one for each age group in your family!
Based on Mary Shelley’s classic novel, this wonderful 1931 film gave Frankenstein’s monster his iconic look. It’s scary, but also safe for children to watch! The film follows the mad Dr. Victor Frankenstein as he creates a tortured creature without a place in this world.
This 1975 blockbuster defined summer moviegoing and launched legendary director Steven Spielberg’s career. It’s pretty frightening, but appropriate for teens and mature kids. The story concerns a man-eating great white shark that terrorizes a beach community, forcing several men to take to the ocean to hunt the beast.
Be sure to put the kids to bed for this horror classic, the zombie movie that started a pop culture trend that’s more popular today than ever! The film follows a dangerous night where zombies besiege a small group of survivors hiding in a remote farmhouse.
Host a Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been fundraising with tens of thousands of groups each year since 1948. Groups that fundraise with Rada make an enormous 40% profit on each sale, while the superior products will have supporters begging for more. Here are just a few of Rada’s fundraising advantages:
- Deal directly with the manufacturer, cutting out middlemen and saving your group time and money
- Offer your supporters American-made products renowned for their high quality and unbeatable value
- Work a company built around fundraising, with the industry’s best customer service representatives
- Utilize any number of three distinct sales methods, including catalog, online, and event, which play to your group’s strengths and maximize profit
Groups that fundraise with Rada include schools, churches, youth groups, civic organizations, charities, sports teams, and many more. When fundraising with Rada, there’s no limit to how much you group can make!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.