Frighten and delight your Halloween party guests with this scary good Cream Cheese Eyeball Dip! Featuring an array of freaky good flavors, this easy party snack is an absolute must-make.
Cream Cheese Eyeball Dip Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 C. dark chocolate chips
- 1 C. raspberry preserves
- 1 C. fresh raspberries
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
Place raspberry preserves, fresh raspberries, and jalapeno in saucepan.
In a bowl, place cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
Place a portion of the mixture on a plate.
Top with dark chocolate chips.
Top with more mixture and spread out into an even circle, covering the dark chocolate chips.
Ladle completed sauce around the mixture.
Using a spoon, carefully craft raspberry sauce veins into the eye.
Place a kiwi slice in the center and top that with a chocolate chip.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Halloween Party Food!
These creepy little bones, actually scrumptious pretzels dipped in chocolate and speared with marshmallows, will send a chill down your spine as they light up your taste buds!
These scary-good cookies are blessed (or cursed!) with delicious ginger flavors!
This spooky Halloween appetizer recipe features succulent chicken and delicious marinara sauce.
The Best Easy Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been fundraising with tens of thousands of groups each year since 1948. Groups that fundraise with Rada make an enormous 40% profit on each sale, while the superior products will have supporters begging for more. Here are just a few of Rada’s fundraising advantages:
- Deal directly with the manufacturer, cutting out middlemen and saving your group time and money
- Offer your supporters American-made products renowned for their high quality and unbeatable value
- Work a company built around fundraising, with the industry’s best customer service representatives
- Utilize any number of three distinct sales methods, playing to your group’s strengths and maximizing profit
Groups that fundraise with Rada include schools, churches, youth groups, civic organizations, charities, sports teams, and many more.
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube