Make these Funky Frito Bars for a treat that’s equal parts salty, crunchy, and sweet! Delicious peanut butter and chocolate are poured over tasty Fritos chips to make a dessert bar that’s wonderfully out of the ordinary. Just be sure to make enough for everyone, because your family and friends are going to love this! These bars are not only incredibly tasty, but easy to make.
Funky Frito Bars Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 (14.5) oz. bag Fritos corn chips, slightly crushed
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 C. light corn syrup
- 1 C. creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 (11.5 oz) pkgs. chocolate chips
Pour Fritos corn chips into a lightly-greased 9″ x 13″ pan.
Spread the Fritos evenly.
In a medium saucepan at medium heat, bring sugar and light corn syrup to a boil.
Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
Pour the mixture over corn chips and spread evenly.
Place chocolate chips over the hot mixture and allow several minutes to melt.
Once chocolate has melted, smooth evenly. Let cool before breaking into pieces.
Serve to grateful friends and family. Enjoy!
The Best Large Stoneware Baking Dish!
The Rada Rectangular Baker is an amazing piece of stoneware that is ideal for countless recipes! Whether you’re making Funky Frito bars, a breakfast casserole, tater tots, roasted vegetables, or a delectable lasagna, the Rectangular Baker’s ability to absorb heat for an even baking temperature ensures the perfect cook each and every time. Made from a proprietary, lead-free clay mixture, this stoneware pan is dishwasher safe, and capable of going from a freezer to a 400 degree oven without cracking. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Rectangular Baker is proudly made in the USA!
A Phenomenal Steel Spreader!
The Rada Super Spreader is the best utensil for spreading creams, frosting, condiments, and more! This stainless steel kitchen tool is great for frosting pies or cakes, spreading condiments, cutting sandwiches and bread, serving, and all sorts of other tasks. The American-made Super Spreader is backed with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Gift Set for Sandwich Lovers!
Give the sandwich lover in your life Rada’s Sandwich Maker’s Gift Set! This outstanding collection includes three indispensible pieces of cutlery. First is the Super Spreader, which is great for spreading condiments and sauces. Then there’s the Tomato Slicer, one of Rada’s most knives, which features dual-serrations for easy slicing. Last but not least is the Rada Cheese Knife, an innovative item that is great for slicing your favorite cheeses. All three items are American-made and backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery is a leading fundraising company that has been helping nonprofit groups succeed for 70 years. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their goals by partnering with Rada!
Here are five reasons why a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is your group’s best option for fundraising success:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Three Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
4. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Online Fundraising Tips!
Our 17 Social Media Strategies for Church Fundraising Guide is loaded with useful tips that will take your fundraiser to the next level. Religious and secular nonprofit groups alike will find plenty to use in this handy guide. Check it out for yourself and see what more your group can do to get the money it needs to do good!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. Whether you’re interested in one of Rada’s renowned knives, useful utensils, stellar stoneware, or helpful recipe books, you can purchase and use with the knowledge that you’re supporting American industry and workers.
Start a Fundraiser Today!
For nearly 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for nonprofit groups across America! Groups that fundraise with Rada can offer supporters Rada’s vast lineup of unbeatable kitchen products, with each sale earning an incredible 40% profit. Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy!
- Request your free information packet. This will go into detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is on your favorite social media platform! We’re constantly updating our social media networks with new recipes, product announcements, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Funky Frito Bars Video Recipe Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, today I want to share a recipe for Funky Frito Bars. This is an easy baked dessert.
Place 1 14.5 oz. bag of slightly crushed Frito corn chips into a greased 9” by 13” pan. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of light corn syrup to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of creamy peanut butter until smooth. Pour the mixture over the corn chips and spread evenly. Place 1 ½ packages of an 11.5 bag of milk chocolate chips in a single layer over the hot mixture and allow several minutes to melt.
Once the chips have melted, smooth out the chocolate to form a thin layer. Let cool before breaking into pieces.
And there you have Funky Frito Bars. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript