Mother’s Day is about three weeks away, and instead of going out and purchasing a gift for your mom, show how much you love her by making her a gift! Edible fruit bouquets are a homemade Mother’s Day gift idea she will really appreciate.
Fresh fruit bouquets are very simple to make and are a healthy treat that can be enjoyed by many. This book will show you step-by-step instructions on how to make fruit bouquets.
Make a delicious fruit bouquet for Mom using these simple steps:
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 or 3 pineapples
- 2 bananas
- Knife or cookie cutter
- Wooden skewers
- Bucket or basket to display bouquet in
How to make a fruit bouquet:
1. Slice your pineapple into ½ inch slices and remove the peel.
2. Take a knife and cut around the edges to make a flower, or, if you have one, use a flower cookie cutter.
3. Repeat the first two steps to create the flowers for your fruit bouquet.
4. When you finish creating your pineapple flowers, stick the skewers through the core or center of the flowers.
5. Add a grape to the end of the skewer for the center.
6. Place a grapefruit in the bottom of your display container.
7. Stick the grape and pineapple flower on the skewer into the grapefruit.
8. Repeat the steps and until you have the desired amount of flowers in the bouquet. You may need to shorten the sticks as you arrange them.
9. For foliage slice bananas and slide them on the skewers to fill any spaces in your bouquet. (You only need a few slices on the skewer since most of the stick will be hidden.)
Helping Women Around the World!
This Mother’s Day, remember those who are in need!
Women for Women is an international organization that helps provide food, clean water and clothing for mothers and their children in war-torn countries. Donating to them is a great way to show your respect for mothers everywhere!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery is not only America’s premier kitchen product company, but also its most effective fundraiser!
If you or someone you know has a worthy cause in need of precious funds, fundraising with Rada Cutlery is the way to go. Whether you’re involved with a nonprofit organization such as a church or charity, need funds for a school trip, or have a community group that does good locally, Rada Cutlery is there to help.
Groups that fundraise with Rada can offer the company’s lineup of amazing kitchen products, items that are not only a great value, but that people actually want and use. Each sale makes a stellar 40% profit for your cause, so every bit of effort goes extra far!