Ever tried an incredible fish taco on a warm day? If not, you’re missing out! This just might be the best fish taco recipe in the world. It’s seafood heaven, with a tangy sriracha slaw that takes it out of this world!
Fish Tacos with Sriracha Slaw Recipe
Ingredients you will need for fish tacos:
- 1 1/2 lbs. salmon, mahi-mahi, or any other fish that is suitable to grill (divided into 3 oz. portions)
- 8 taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 limes (quartered)
Ingredients for sriracha ranch coleslaw:
- 1 package Rada Sriracha Ranch Dip Quick Mix
- 1 ½ C. mayonnaise
- ½ C. sour cream
- 1 – 10 oz. package finely shredded cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced thin)
- 1 Roma tomato (seeds removed and sliced)
- 1 large jalapeno tomato (seeds removed and sliced)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush fish with olive oil and lightly season with salt and pepper. Cook in oven until done.
Combine Sriracha Ranch Quick Mix package, mayonnaise, and sour cream.
Add cabbage, tomato, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
Cover and refrigerate.
Place half of the coleslaw on each of the tortillas. Top the coleslaw with the cooked fish, then place remaining coleslaw on top of fish.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Tomato Knife Around!
You’re not really slicing your tomatoes until you’ve got your own Rada Tomato Slicer! This stainless steel knife features a dual-serrated blade that easily makes perfect cuts of tomatoes and other vegetables. It’s not only American-made, but backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Stone Baking Dish!
Once you try Rada’s Rectangular Baker stone dish, you’ll never want to use metal or glass pans again. Made from a proprietary clay mixture, it absorbs heat to maintain an even baking temperature, and doesn’t require pre-seasoning for most dishes. This lead-free dish is dishwasher safe, and, like all Rada products, made entirely in the USA.
Choose the Best Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been fundraising with tens of thousands of groups each year since 1948. Groups that fundraise with Rada make an enormous 40% profit on each sale, while the superior products will have supporters begging for more. Here are just a few of Rada’s fundraising advantages:
- Deal directly with the manufacturer, cutting out middlemen and saving your group time and money
- Offer your supporters American-made products renowned for their quality and value
- Work a company built around fundraising, with the industry’s best customer service representatives
- Utilize any number of three distinct sales methods, playing to your group’s strengths and maximizing profit
Groups that fundraise with Rada include schools, churches, youth groups, civic organizations, charities, sports teams, and many more.
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Fish Tacos Video Recipes
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery Kitchen. Today I want to show you how to make incredible fish tacos with a sriracha ranch coleslaw.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Brush 1.5 lbs. of fish with olive oil and lightly season with salt and pepper. Place the fish in the oven and bake until done. While the fish is cooking, combine 1 package of Rada Sriracha Ranch Dip Quick Mix, 1.5 cups of mayonnaise, and a half cup sour cream. Mix well.
Add 10 ounces of finely shredded cabbage, 1 thinly sliced red bell pepper, 1 sliced Roma tomato, and 1 sliced jalapeno. Mix, cover, and refrigerate. Divide half of the coleslaw between the tortillas. Place the fish on top of the coleslaw and then top with the remaining coleslaw.
And there you have amazing fish tacos with sriracha ranch coleslaw! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcrip