A lot of cities and towns across the United States rely on volunteer firemen for their local fire departments. These volunteer firemen make up about 70% of the total population of firefighters in the U.S.
A majority local fire stations hold fundraisers throughout the year to help fund new trucks, equipment, or educational programs on fire safety. Common firefighter fundraisers include pancake breakfasts, chicken dinners, or dances for community members.
Many volunteer fire departments and their auxiliaries have found that selling Rada Cutlery is the absolute best way to raise money.
The Best Fire Department Fundraising!
Why do they choose Rada Cutlery for their fire department fundraiser? Just a few reasons are:
- American-made Rada Cutlery products are widely recognized as being of remarkable quality and a spectacular value. Volunteer fire departments enjoy fundraising with items that their community members are happy to purchase.
- A 40% profit on each sale makes for a profitable fundraiser. It’s easy to take orders using the catalog and order taker system. Other times, fire departments sell Rada products at events, or even through our online fundraising system.
- The wide selection of kitchen products range from our popular kitchen knives and utensils to stoneware and quick mixes. The wide selection makes it easy for customers to find something they will love to buy to support the cause. Over time, supporters look forward to new opportunities to add Rada products to their collection.
- Rada’s knives and utensils are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee. This way, you and your supporters can buy and use Rada with the knowledge that the products last forever.
- Our customer service is second to none. Rada’s operators will ensure that all of your questions are answered. Expect them to pull out all the stops to ensure that your fundraiser is a success!
Here are comments from volunteer fire stations and their supporters that have used Rada Cutlery as their fundraiser and have become repeat customers.
“The company has sold your product in the past with success,” Blue Ridge Volunteer Fire Rescue, Bluemont, Virginia.
“I hope you still have us in your system. We enjoy selling them about Thanksgiving and Christmas time. It’s the best fundrasier that we have done so far. We need the books as soon as possible. Thank you very much,” Licking Fire Dept, Beulah, Missouri.
“We have used your company several times as a fundraiser and are ready to place another order. Thanks!” Cornettsville Fire Department, Cornettsville, Kentucky.
“Please send me 15 catalogs to get started. This is a wonderful fundraiser and we can’t wait to start again!” Brodhead Volunteer Fire Department, Brodhead, Kentucky
“Bought two of your knives at the Chalfont Fire Company Buffet Breakfast and we love them!” Maureen, New Britain, Pennsylvania
In the U.S. there is an organization called the National Volunteer Fire Council which represents volunteer firefighters and EMS organizations. This mission is carried out by making sure the interests of the volunteers are heard at the U.S. Congress and other federal agencies, promoting the interests of the different fire organizations at a national level, providing education and training, representing members on nationals standards setting committees and projects, as well as releasing information to the organizations.
Fundraise Successfully with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery is the best way to raise the funds your group needs! Every year, tens of thousands of groups partner with Rada to raise money for good causes. Churches, clubs, schools, sports teams, civic organizations, and more make the money they need with a Rada fundraiser.
Pin it to Pinterest!
Fundraising for Nonprofit Groups!
Rada Cutlery fundraisers help schools, churches, teams, clubs, civic organizations, charities, and more each year! Here are just a few more types of fundraising that Rada Cutlery is unbeatable at!