It’s fall in America, and with the changing of the seasons comes the time for new recipes. From pumpkin-themed desserts to satisfying, warm meals, we’ve got tons of lovely dishes for you and your family!
Enjoy the taste of fall with these incredible stuffed peppers! Featuring pork sausage and heavenly slices of Gouda cheese, it’s a vibrant, tasty dish that the whole family will love.
This outrageous seasonal chili dish features turkey, pork, squash, and beans for a warm meal that’s perfect on a chilly evening! Make a batch and enjoy a bowl by the family dinner table or near a toasty fireplace.
A helping of this delectable Harvest Apple Squash Bake is the perfect dish for a chilly evening or holiday dessert!
These mini-pumpkin pies are made in a muffin tin and are just as good as the full-sized kind!
Bread pudding will never be the same once you’ve made this incredible pumpkin dish! A fall-inspired spin on a dessert classic, everyone will adore this outrageously tasty treat.
Ever had gnocchi? If not, now’s the time to start, and if you, you’ve probably never had it like this before! This wonderful recipe is a little bit classy and a lot delicious.
This amazing cheesecake dip features pumpkin spice, heavenly cream cheese, and your favorite nuts. Serve it with apples, pretzels, and anything else that would go welol with this outstanding sweet dip!
A healthy but hearty batch of roasted vegetables is the perfect accompaniment to countless fall meals!
Put a smoky spin on classic mac & cheese with this incredible dish! Whether you’re enjoying it as a meal or as a side with your holiday ham, you won’t find a better mac & cheese dish anywhere!
A warm bowl of sweet potato soup is just what the doctor ordered!
Make these delightful turkey candies for a chocolate treat kids and adults will love!
Start a Fundraiser Today!
For nearly 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the fundraising partner of choice for nonprofits across America! Tens of thousands of nonprofit groups fundraise with Rada each year. These include churches, schools, youth groups, civic organizations, charities, sports teams, community centers, and much more. If you have a cause that’s near and dear to your heart, a Rada fundraiser can help!
Here are just a few of Rada’s fundraising advantages:
- Deal directly with the manufacturer, cutting out middlemen and saving your group time and money.
- Offer your supporters American-made products renowned for their high quality, great variety, and unbeatable value.
- Work with a company built around fundraising, complete with the industry’s best customer service representatives.
- Utilize any number of three distinct sales methods, including catalog, event, and online sales, playing to your group’s strengths and maximizing profit.
Groups that fundraise with Rada can offer supporters Rada’s vast lineup of amazing kitchen products, with each sale earning an incredible 40% profit. Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy!
- Request your free information packet. This will go into detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Online!
Rada Cutlery has an expansive web presence designed to keep our audience updated on the latest recipes, fundraising tips, products, and more. Check out Rada Cutlery on your favorite social media platforms!