Make this incredible Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Praline Sauce for a fall dessert without peer! Everyone will love this dish, which features a classic bread pudding with an autumn twist.
Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Praline Sauce Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 6 C. bread
- 3 eggs’
- 1 can pumpkin purée
- 2 C. whole milk (or half and half)
- 1 C. brown or white sugar
- 1/4 C. maple syrup
- 1 T. (or more) pumpkin pie spice
Ingredients you will need for maple praline sauce:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. heavy cream
- 1/4 – 1/2 C. maple syrup
In a mixing bowl, place pumpkin purée, whole milk, pumpkin spice, vanilla, sugar, maple syrup, and eggs.
Whisk together. Place bread in baking dish.
Pour mixture evenly over bread.
Stir. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
For praline sauce, melt butter in a heated saucepan. Add brown sugar, maple syrup, heavy cream, and salt. Whisk. Once sauce bubbles, add pecans and remove from heat.
When bread pudding has finished baking, add praline sauce to individual slices.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Stone Baking Pan!
The Rada Rectangular Baker is a stoneware pan that belongs in every cook’s kitchen! Featuring a proprietary clay construction, this lead-free pan absorbs heat for an even baking temperature. It’s also dishwasher safe, and is proudly made in the USA!
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a utensil that’s perfect for use with your favorite recipes! Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving all sorts of foods a breeze. Use it to prepare vegetables, casseroles, soups, and so much more! The Non-Scratch Spoon is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, the is proudly made in the USA.
The Best Easy Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been fundraising with tens of thousands of groups each year since 1948. Groups that fundraise with Rada make an enormous 40% profit on each sale, while the superior products will have supporters begging for more. Here are just a few of Rada’s fundraising advantages:
- Deal directly with the manufacturer, cutting out middlemen and saving your group time and money
- Offer your supporters American-made products renowned for their high quality and unbeatable value
- Work with a company built around fundraising, with the industry’s best customer service representatives
- Utilize any number of three distinct sales methods, playing to your group’s strengths and maximizing profit
Groups that fundraise with Rada include schools, churches, youth groups, civic organizations, charities, sports teams, and many more.
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Pumpkin & Praline Bread Pudding Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi there, Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining us! The holiday season is right around the corner, so today we are going to whip up a new dessert recipe. Instead of plain old pumpkin pie, we’re going to make pumpkin bread pudding with a maple praline sauce. We’re going to start by mixing our wet ingredients.
We have a cup of pumpkin puree. To this I’m going to add 2 cups of whole milk. You can use half and half, we’re just cutting out a few calories by going the milk route. Then I have a tablespoon and a half of pumpkin pie spice. Teaspoon of vanilla. Cup of sugar, brown or white. And then I have pure maple syrup, and we’re going to use about ¼ cup. And then 3 eggs right into your bowl. Let’s go ahead and whisk those together with my Rada Handi-Stir. And we’re looking to incorporate all of our ingredients.
So here in my stoneware Rada Rectangular Baker that I have buttered, I have 6 cups of day-old bread. I just pulled it apart with my hands. You can chop it but this is just way easier. To this we’re going to add our wet ingredient. Be sure you get a nice, even coat and then we’ll let it sit for a few minutes until this bread has absorbed all that goodness. And we’re just going to give this a toss to make sure that all of the bread gets coated. We’re going to stick this into a 350 degree oven for about 40 to 45 minutes.
Now for our praline sauce. I have 1 stick of melted butter and to that I’m going to add brown sugar, maple syrup again, half a cup of heavy whipping cream, and a pinch of sea salt. We’ll give that a whisk. So our sauce is bubbling and I’m going to go ahead and add in our pecans. So about 40-45 minutes later our bread pudding is out of the oven. I’m going to go ahead and plate this. I’m going to get a nice, big square out. It’s nice, fluffy, and moist. Then we are going to top this with that delicious praline sauce. We’ve allowed it to cool down. My favorite way to enjoy this dessert is with a huge portion of vanilla ice cream.
So here we have our pretty plate of fall goodness, our pretty pumpkin bread pudding with our maple praline sauce. Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com, and to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great recipes just like this one.
End of Video Transcript