Try this amazing “clean” dirty rice for a dish that will have your friends and family begging for more! Featuring outrageous Cajun flavors with healthy ingredients, it’s a guilt-free recipe you’ll want to make again and again.
“Clean” Dirty Rice Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 cauliflower head, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 3 C. rice and quinoa combo, cooked in chicken brother
- 1 can light kidney beans, drained
- 1 can tomato w/ green chilies
- 1 1/2 t. black pepper
- 1 T. Cajun seasoning
- 1 t. thyme
- Hot sauce to taste
Saute cauliflower, peppers, and celery.
Brown ground chicken.
Combine sauteed vegetables with rice and quinoa mixture.
Add light kidney beans.
Add tomato w/ green chilies.
Add pepper, seasoning, thyme, and hot sauce. Stir and reheat, covered, on stovetop.
Serve and enjoy!
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a kitchen utensil perfect for use with your favorite recipes! Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving all sorts of foods a breeze. It’s backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, the Non-Scratch Spoon is proudly made in the USA.
Another Great Rice Dish!
Make this fantastic cilantro lime rice for a wonderful side with a zesty citrus flavor!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Start a Fundraiser Today!
For nearly 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for nonprofit groups across America! Groups that fundraise with Rada can offer supporters Rada’s vast lineup of unbeatable kitchen products, with each sale earning an incredible 40% profit. Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy!
- Request your free information packet. This will go into detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Fundraise with the Best!
Follow Rada Online!
Rada Cutlery has an expansive web presence designed to keep our audience updated on the latest recipes, fundraising tips, products, and more. Check us out Rada Cutlery your favorite social media platform!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
“Clean” Dirty Rice Video Recipe