Make this gorgeous Sunflower Cupcake Bouquet for that special someone. Featuring tasty cupcakes and Oreo cookies beautifully arranged for a vibrant, sunny appearance, these floral cupcakes make a lovely gift or just a great way to delight your friends and family! It’s one of the best cupcake flower bouquet designs you’ll find anywhere. Check out the video and instructions below to learn how to make this delightful treat for that special someone.
Sunflower Cupcake Bouquet Instructions
Ingredients you will need:
- Muffin pan
- Cupcake liners
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 24 wooden or bamboo skewers
- 24 (2 oz.) plastic cups
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 C. prepared white decorator icing
- Gel or paste food coloring (yellow)
- Filler (such as shredded brown paper)
- 6″ Styrofoam ball
- Container approx. 5 /12″ x 7″
- Pastry bag fitted with med. star tip
Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Fill cupcake liners about halfway through with cake batter. Bake according to package directions and set aside.
Fill a container with shredded paper. Place the Styrofoam ball on top of the container and secure by pushing down firmly until lodged in bucket.
Place filler over foam ball.
Trim 24 skewers to 3 1/2″ or 4″ length. Poke the pointed ends of the skewers through the bottoms of the plastic cups.
Insert the blunt ends of the skewers into the foam ball.
Continue around the perimeter of the bucket and work upwards until the foam ball is covered in skewers and plastic cups.
Separate the halves of Oreo cookies.
Tiny decorator icing with yellow food coloring.
Frost cupcakes with a thin layer of frosting.
Carefully place cupcakes into each plastic cup, pushing it onto the skewer.
Press one cookie half into the center of each frosted cupcake.
Place remaining icing in a pastry bag. Pipe a row of short icing petals around each cookie by squeezing the bag and then lifting the icing out and upward, ending with the petal halfway between the edge of the cookie and the edge of the cupcake.
Give this cupcake bouquet to someone special and watch them light up like a pinball machine!
The Best Spreader!
The Rada Party Spreader is the best way to spread frosting and more! Use it to spread frosting, jams, preserves, sauces, and cheeses. Featuring a stainless steel construction, the Party Spreader is American-made, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Perfect Way to Raise Money!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Industry’s Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Superior Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Great Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Edible Sunflower Bouquet Arrangement Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make a beautiful sunflower cupcake bouquet.
Prepare 1 package of yellow cake mix according to package directions. Fill cupcake liners about halfway through with cake batter. Bake according to package directions, set aside, and allow time to cool. Fill a container with brown shredded paper. Place the Styrofoam ball on top of the container, and secure by pushing down until firmly lodged in the bucket. Place some filler over the foam ball. Trim 24 skewers to 3 ½ or 4 inch lengths. Poke the pointed ends of the skewers through the center of the plastic cups. Insert the blunt end of the skewer into the foam ball. Positioning so that the side edge of the cup rests on the top edge of the bucket. Push so that the skewer protrudes about 1 inch through the center of the cup. Continue around the perimeter of the bucket and work upwards until the foam ball is covered in skewers and plastic cups.
Separate the two halves of 12 Oreo cookies, removing the cream centers. Tint 2 cups of decorator icing with yellow food coloring. Frost cupcakes with a thin layer of frosting. Carefully place cupcakes into each plastic cup, pushing it onto the skewer. Press one cookie half into the center of each frosted cupcake. Place remaining icing in a pastry bag. Pipe a row of short icing petals around each cookie by squeezing the bag and then lifting the icing out and upward, ending with the petal halfway between the edge of the cookie and the edge of the cupcake. Make a second row of petals starting at the outer edge of the previous row and ending with the cupcake.
And there you have a gorgeous sunflower cupcake bouquet. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript