Fire up the slow cooker and get started on these absolutely amazing chicken bacon ranch sandwiches! Shredded chicken, bacon, cream cheese and ranch seasoning make for a lunch or dinner meal so delicious it must be tasted to be believed. Use the video or written instructions below to learn how to make a batch of these incredible sandwiches.
Bacon Chicken Ranch Sandwich Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- 2 (1 oz.) pkgs. ranch seasoning
- 8 oz. bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
Add chicken, cream cheese, and ranch seasoning to your crock-pot. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
Serve warm and enjoy!
The Best Spoon for a Cook!
The Rada Cook’s Spoon is a large spoon that is perfect for cooking or serving your favorite dishes! It features a thumb recess for efficient indexing and superior balance, while the long handle allows to easily scrape the bottom of even tall pans and crock-pots when stirring. The Cook’s Spoon made in the USA, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Fundraising!
For 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the premier American manufacturer of superior cutlery and kitchen products. From paring knives to pizza cutters, Rada products are used daily in tens of millions of kitchens in America and beyond. Many of those millions came across Rada products through the company’s renowned fundraising program.
By fundraising with Rada, groups can offer supporters a wide variety of superlative kitchen products at an unbeatable value. Nonprofits as diverse such as churches, schools, civic organizations, youth groups, and sports teams meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada fundraisers.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and its customer service reflects that. Rada customer service representatives are the best in the fundraising industry, and are accessible through phone, fax, email, and instant online chat. Rada’s representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every one of its fundraisers is a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada products are beloved by home cooks for their incredible craftsmanship and and durability. Rada’s knives and kitchen utensils are all backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, ensuring consistent quality for as long as they’re used. People enjoy these products so much that they often request that more fundraisers be held just so they can purchase more!
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Whereas most fundraising programs offer small profits, Rada fundraisers guarantee an astounding 40% profit on each sale. This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than ever before.
4. Three Ways to Sell – Every nonprofit group has a unique circumstance, and Rada is there to meet its requirements with three different sales methods. There’s traditional catalog sales, which see group members offering Rada’s appealing catalog to potential supporters. Groups can also host event sales, which see team members offering Rada for sale at events such as sports games and church services. And then there’s Rada’s cutting-edge online sales, which allows your group to reach out and offer Rada products to supporters across the world. Use one, two, or all three sales methods to maximize your group’s profit.
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, products, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Rada: Part of Customers’ Lives for Over 65 Years!
Since its founding in 1948, Rada Cutlery has been used in homes across America, becoming a key part of the daily lives of countless cooks. We hear daily from satisfied Rada users, from brand new owners to those who have used Rada products since the 1940’s!
Below are some customer letters of the sort that makes us proud of our work and consistently strive to deliver both a great product and peerless service!
“I have purchased these knives for more than 20 years and they really are the best! I hope to get our church youth group and a local fun days event involved for fund-raising purposes.” – Judy, Wisconsin
“I love to buy products made in the USA, so thank you for your hard work and dedication to keeping Americans working! I look forward to ordering my new knife set and checking into the soups, dips and spices. God bless you and the families that work for you!” – Nina, Georgia
“We are looking for fundraising ideas and several members are familiar with the Rada knives. I personally stocked my kitchen with Rada knives and other items when I set up a new home after retirement. They have exceeded my expectations!” – Marjorie, North Carolina
Bacon Chicken Ranch Sandwiches Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make an incredible bacon ranch chicken sandwich in the slow cooker.
In the slow cooker, combine 2 lbs. of boneless chicken breast, 2 blocks of cream cheese, and 2 packets of dry ranch seasoning. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or on high for 4 hours, until the chicken shreds easily. Add in 8 ounces of cooked bacon to incorporate. Once the bacon is added, stir with the Rada Cook’s Spoon until all of the ingredients are combined.
And there you have an amazing bacon ranch chicken sandwich. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript