It’s that time of year again! Time for spring showers and wedding flowers and graduation parties.
Are you planning a graduation, a shower, or a spring party of your own? Or do you have a wedding that you’re planning for? If so, mints are a classic staple.
Impress your friends and family with homemade tasty treats instead of opting for store-bought sugary mints. With this recipe, you can make your very own cream cheese mints in your own home!
Recipe for Homemade Cream Cheese Mints
Ingredients you will need:
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 2 lb. package powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. flavoring (mint)
- food coloring
1. Mix cream cheese until it is soft in mixer.
2. Add mint flavoring when cream cheese is soft. Then add coloring. Start with a little then wait and see how the color turns out. You may need to add more depending on your preference. Mix.
3. Gradually begin adding powdered sugar. Be careful–this step can get messy! You may have to knead the remaining powdered sugar in later when you remove the dough.
4. When powdered sugar is mixed in, or mostly mixed in, remove the dough. Place on cutting board.
5. Use a food mold. You can buy these at most craft or cooking stores. Take small chunks of the dough and press into the mold. Remove mint from the mold and place on plate.
6. Keep plate refrigerated until needed.
Rada Cutlery is the Best Way to Fundraise!
Rada Cutlery has offered the fundraiser of choice for tens of thousands of groups annually since 1948! When fundraising with Rada Cutlery, your group can offer our extensive catalog of superior kitchen products to supporters, with each sale earning an astounding 40% profit. Churches, schools, civic organizations, sports teams, charities, and more meet and exceed their financial goals by partnering with Rada Cutlery!
About the 101 Recipes Cookbook
“101 Recipes with Cream Cheese” includes the above recipe plus 100 more. It’s full of recipes that include cream cheese and range from appetizers and beverages to dinners and desserts.
Watch the Mints Instruction Video
Kristy from Rada takes you step by step in this simple video about how to make cream cheese mints.
Pin it to Pinterest!
Easy recipe and instructions to make mints for graduations, weddings, holidays and other special occasions.
The basic ingredients include cream cheese, powdered sugar, flavoring and food coloring.
You mix the ingredients using a hand held mixer or even kneed them together by hand. However, counter top mixer will make the job much easier!
After you mix the ingredients, you will make the mints – either using shaped rubber molds or the basic thumbprint method.
This recipe was found in the 101 Cream Cheese Recipes book from Rada Cutlery. The book can be purchased locally from fundraising groups and independents sellers or at www.RadaKitchenStore.com in the Cookbooks section.
There is a series of cook books 101 Recipes with each book focusing on a different ingredient such as bananas, ice cream, etc.
Rada Cutlery is manufactured in Waverly, Iowa. It has been sold by fundraising groups since 1948. Last year over 19,000 groups (including churches, schools, youth groups and clubs) chose Rada Cutlery products as their fundraiser.
More information is available by calling 800-311-9691 or by visiting www.RadaCutlery.com.