With the holidays approaching you are probably trying to think of easy Christmas appetizers to make for your Christmas party. In our Rada Cutlery kitchen we made an easy dip recipe that only takes a few simple steps. Your guests are sure to enjoy the Snowman Dip you create!
(Note – The dip needs to chill overnight so plan accordingly to give yourself enough time.)
How to Make Snowman Veggie Dip
Ingredients you will need to make the Snowman Dip:
- 2 Rada Cutlery Quick Mixes (we used the bacon cheddar mix and spinach artichoke mix)
- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 1 pint of sour cream
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 Yellow pepper
- 1 Small carrot
2. Then use plastic wrap and line two bowls with it. You will want to pick two different sized bowls because one will be the snowman’s head and the other larger bowl will be the body.
3. Place the dip in the bowls and allow it to chill overnight. This allows the dip to set and become more firm.
4. On a platter or large plate, flip the bowl with the dip over and pull on the plastic wrap to remove the dip from the bowl. It should look like a dome-shaped mold. Now repeat with the second dip. You want to be sure when you are placing the dip that it is arranged on the tray the way you want your snowman to look.
5. Now take sour cream and cover the snowman with an even coat. This gives the snowman a white snow look. We used the Rada Cutlery Party Spreader to evenly coat our snowman with sour cream.
7. Cut your olives into slices and arrange them to look like eyes and buttons on the snowman’s face and body. To slice our olives, the knife we used was the Rada Cutlery Super Parer.
8. To create a mouth, cut the olives into smaller pieces and arrange those on the snowman’s face.
10. Now use the peppers to create a hat and scarf for your snowman.
11. Serve with crackers or relishes and then watch your guests enjoy your creative appetizer!
Depending on the size of your party – you could also create a bigger Snowman Dip by adding a third dip. You would just need to repeat step two with a third bowl.
More! More! More!
Rada Cutlery products make great gifts for the holidays. If you are interested in purchasing any of the knives, utensils or Quick Mixes used to create this Christmas appetizer dip you can visit the Rada Kitchen Store. This website has a complete listing of all of the Rada Cutlery products.
Or if you belong to a non-profit group looking for an easy fundraiser, you can follow this link to learn more about Rada Fundraising or you can call 800-311-9691 for more information. Each year we work with thousands of clubs, teams, churches and schools each year and help them earn 40% profit for their programs and projects!