You’ll forget all about ordinary popcorn once you’ve had this incredible chili cheese popcorn!
Chili Cheese Popcorn Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 3 T. margarine
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 8 C. popped popcorn
- 1/2 C. grated Parmesan cheese
In a small saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons butter, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, and 1/4 teaspoon onion powder.
In a bowl, place 8 cups popped popcorn. Once saucepan contents are melted, pour into popcorn.
Add 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
Serve and enjoy!
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a kitchen utensil no cook should be without! Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving consistently easy. It’s backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, it’s proudly made in the USA!
Healthy Family Dinners!
If you’re watching the waistline, Rada Cutlery’s 400 Calorie Dinners cookbook is for you! Packed with delicious, satisfying, guilt-free recipes that never sacrifice flavor, it’s great for both dieters, people keeping healthy, and even just those looking for a fabulous meal!
The Best Way to Fundraise!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Unbeatable Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Awesome Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Huge Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, so you group gets where it needs to be faster.
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Why Is Popcorn Good for You?
Popcorn is known as a great, healthy snack. That’s because it is low in calories, as well as high in antioxidants and fiber. Although popcorn is often combined with ingredients that give it a high caloric value, on its own it is a tasty way to satisfy hunger without expanding the waistline.
Chili Cheese Popcorn Video Recipe
Chili Cheese Popcorn Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristy in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I’m making chili cheese popcorn. 1 cup of this only has 90 calories and 6.5 grams of fat, so it’s a low calorie snack. What I did is I popped 8 cups of popcorn. I did it the old-fashioned way where I used real popcorn. I do have this video up here where I show you how to do that.
In a small saucepan we’re going to melt 3 tablespoons of butter. And to that we’re going to add half a teaspoon of chili powder. Half a teaspoon of garlic salt. And ¼ teaspoon of onion powder. Just going to mix that in well. Alright, now we’ll go back to our bowl of popcorn.
I’m using a non-stick pan and a Rada Non-Scratch Spoon. It works great for that. It has that nice, flat end so you can scrape on the bottom. We’re going to pour this mixture over our popcorn. We can stir with that spoon, too. Alright, there’s our chili part. Now for the cheese, we’re going to add a half cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
And now your chili cheese popcorn is ready to serve. 1 cup has less than 100 calories. That would be about that much less calories, but it’s big on flavor!
End of Video Transcript