Make this phenomenal Chicken Strawberry Broccoli Bowl for a Paleo-friendly salad that everyone will love! It features succulent chicken, heavenly fresh fruits and vegetables, and a homemade dressing to die for. Try it out and see for yourself!
Chicken Broccoli Strawberry Salad
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 C. strawberries, sliced
- 4 C. broccoli florets
- 1/4 C. red onions, chopped
- 1/2 C. almonds, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 C. chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 2 T. honey
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise (can substitute Greek yogurt)
- Salt and pepper
- Poppy seeds
Prepare fruits and vegetables, including broccoli, strawberries, onions, and red pepper, and place in a bowl.
Cube 2 cups cooked chicken breast and place in bowl with fruits and vegetables.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and poppy seeds to make dressing. Refrigerate for at least a few hours (this can be done in advance of the other steps).
Pour the dressing into the bowl with the chicken, fruits, and vegetables. Toss thoroughly until ingredients are coated in dressing.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Kitchen Knife!
The Rada Cook’s Knife is the perfect knife for any chef! This medium-sized piece of cutlery features a stainless steel blade perfect for use on on vegetables, fruits, meats, and just about anything else you can think of! The Cook’s Knife is supported by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is made in the USA!
The Best Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Great Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Lucrative Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and promotions offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Chicken Broccoli Bowl Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! It’s Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today I’m going to create a crunchy chicken strawberry broccoli bowl. We’re going to top it with a light and creamy dressing. It’s also a Paleo dish so if you’re watching your weight or trying to eat healthily then this is the recipe for you!
We are going to section these broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces. Then we’re going to cut a red bell pepper into strips. I’m then going to come down the middle and cut the strips in half, then place in a bowl with our 4 cups of broccoli. Now for our red onion, I’m going to chop about half of it. Now we’re going to slice our strawberries. You will absolutely love the bright red and green colors in this dish.
Depending on how much protein you want in the dish you can use 1 or 2 chicken breasts. You can say that I’ve already baked this chicken. Of course, you can grill yours. We’re just going to cut it into nice, big cubes.
Now to make the dressing. You can now use mayonnaise. Add lemon juice, some fresh local honey, some poppy seeds, and then salt it if you like. Give it a good whisk.
Let’s go ahead and dress our crunchy chicken bowl. Being careful not to make a huge mess, I’m going to mix all of these ingredients together before I top it with our almonds. So you want to let this chill in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. Then we’re just going to shake on these slivered toasted almonds right before we dig in.
Thank you so much for joining us today! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript