Make these amazing cherry bars for a dessert treat everyone will love! These delicious dessert bars are easy to make and taste absolutely heavenly. Make a batch for your family and be prepared to make even more, as this is one of the best dessert recipes anywhere! Follow the written or video instructions below to make these awesome cherry pie bars for your friends and family.
Cherry Bars Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 C. butter, softened
- 2 C. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 3 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 t. salt
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 2 T. milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine 1 cup softened butter and 2 cups sugar until fluffy. Add 4 large eggs one at a time, beating after you add each egg. Add and beat 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Gradually add 3 cups flour and 1 teaspoon of salt.
Spread ¾’s of the dough into a greased baking pan.
Spread dough with a can of cherry pie filling.
Add remaining dough to top of cherry filling in teaspoonful’s. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Allow bars to cool completely on a wire rack.
To make the glaze, combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 2 tablespoons milk.
Drizzle the glaze over the bars.
Serve and enjoy these easy cherry squares!
The Best Mixing Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is an amazing plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are perfect for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it ideal for ingredient-heavy recipes. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made entirely in the USA!
The Best Stone Baking Pan!
The Rada Rectangular Baker is a stoneware pan that belongs in every cook’s kitchen! Featuring a proprietary clay construction, this lead-free pan absorbs heat for an even baking temperature. It’s also dishwasher safe, and is proudly made in the USA!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
For 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the premier American manufacturer of superior cutlery and kitchen products. From paring knives to pizza cutters, Rada products are used daily in tens of millions of kitchens in America and beyond. Many of those millions came across Rada products through the company’s renowned fundraising program.
By fundraising with Rada, groups can offer supporters a wide variety of superlative kitchen products at an unbeatable value. Nonprofits as diverse such as churches, schools, civic organizations, youth groups, and sports teams meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada fundraisers.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and its customer service reflects that. Rada customer service representatives are the best in the fundraising industry, and are accessible through phone, fax, email, and instant online chat. Rada’s representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every one of its fundraisers is a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada products are beloved by home cooks for their incredible craftsmanship and and durability. Rada’s knives and kitchen utensils are all backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, ensuring consistent quality for as long as they’re used. People enjoy these products so much that they often request that more fundraisers be held just so they can purchase more!
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Whereas most fundraising programs offer small profits, Rada fundraisers guarantee an astounding 40% profit on each sale. This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than ever before.
4. Three Ways to Sell – Every nonprofit group has a unique circumstance, and Rada is there to meet its requirements with three different sales methods. There’s traditional catalog sales, which see group members offering Rada’s appealing catalog to potential supporters. Groups can also host event sales, which see team members offering Rada for sale at events such as sports games and church services. And then there’s Rada’s cutting-edge online sales, which allows your group to reach out and offer Rada products to supporters across the world. Use one, two, or all three sales methods to maximize your group’s profit.
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Cherry Bars Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery Kitchen, and today I want to show you a recipe for heavenly cherry bars.
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine 1 cup softened butter and 2 cups sugar until fluffy. Add 4 large eggs one at a time, beating after you add each egg. Add and beat 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Gradually add 3 cups flour and 1 teaspoon of salt.
Spread three fourths of the dough into a greased baking pan. Spread with a can of cherry pie filling. Drop remaining dough by teaspoonful’s into the filling. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
To make the glaze, combine 1 cup confectioner’s sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 2 tablespoons of milk. Drizzle the glaze over the bars.
And there you have delicious cherry pie crumble bars! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com!
End of Video Transcript