Look no more for a delicious, hot soup that’s easy to make, because you’ve found this cheesy brat soup recipe! Thick chunks of mouthwatering bratwurst, classic potatoes, and rich cheddar cheese come together to make this the best bowl of soup your kitchen ever produced.
Cheesy Brat Soup Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 6 bratwurst, cut in 1/2″ pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 15 oz. can green beans, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 C. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 C. water
Brown 6 bratwurst.
Cut brats into 1/2″ pieces.
Cube 4 medium potatoes.
Add potatoes to large pot.
Add 1 chopped small onion to pot.
Add 1 can green beans to pot.
Add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese to pot.
Add 1 can cream of mushroom soup and 1 cup water to pot.
Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour or until potatoes are done.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Way to Dice Food!
The Rada Chef’s Dicer is an amazing knife that you’ll put to work again and again! This lightweight steel kitchen knife features a meat cleaver shape that’s excellent for food preparation, making this unbeatable when preparing vegetables, chicken wings, stir fry, diced ham, and more! It’s made in the USA, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
The Best Soup Ladle!
The Rada Non-Scratch Soup Ladle is the only utensil you need to serve the perfect bowl of soup! It features a 1/3 cup capacity that allows for easy control as well as generous portions. The non-scratch surface is safe for use with non-stick pans, while a sturdy metal stem and oval handle allow for an easy grip. Whether you’re serving sausage soup, chicken noodle, or even party punch, it doesn’t get any better than this. It’s made in the USA, and thoroughly protected by a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Nonprofit Group Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of nonprofit fundraising:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Highly-Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the United States of America. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. Whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice!
Easy Cheesy Brat Soup Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi! It’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen and today I’m going to show you how to make a cheesy brat soup.
First, brown 6 brats and cut into half inch pieces. Combine the brats, 4 medium cubed potatoes, 1 small chopped onion, 1 can of drained green beans, 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, a can of cream of mushroom soup, and 1 cup water. Cook over low heat for about 1 hour or until the potatoes are done.
And here you have cheesy, easy brat soup. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript