Which do you prefer, cookies or candy bars? Here, that’s a trick question, because you can have both at once! These incredible Candy Bar Stuffs puts a crunchy, peanut-buttery Butterfinger inside a golden brown shell and tops it with heavenly Buttercream Frosting. You’ll have to search high and low to find someone who doesn’t love this!
Candy Bar Stuffs Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 3/4 C. butter, melted and cooled
- 2 C. flour
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 36 bite-size Butterfinger candy bars (extra for garnish, optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla
- Frosting, homemade or canned
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat a mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, add 3/4 cup melted and cooled. Add 1 cup brown sugar.
Add 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon vanilla. Mix on medium speed.
Add 2 eggs. Beat until well combined.
Combine 2 cups flour and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda. Gradually add to mixer on low.
Divide batter into slots on muffin-pan. Batter should fill approximately half of each slot.
Put Butterfinger bars in center of batter, pushing approximately halfway in.
Place in preheated 325 oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from heat. Place frosting, homemade or store bought, onto top of cookies. Try our Easy Buttercream Frosting Recipe for the best flavor.
Optionally, chop more Butterfinger bars into small pieces and sprinkle over frosting as a garnish. The Rada French Chef knife is ideal for serious chopping, such as that required to break up the Butterfingers.
Serve and watch this become everyone’s favorite treat!
French Style, American Made!
Serious cooks need a serious knife, and with the Rada French Chef knife, they’ve found it! This knife features a long blade that can cut and crush a vast array of food items, from vegetables to garnishes to candy bars. No serious cook’s kitchen is complete without one, and since this one comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, it’s the last you’ll ever need to buy!
Make Your Own Buttercream Frosting
Making your own frosting is a snap with our Easy Buttercream Frosting recipe! Use it while making Candy Bar Stuffs or any treat that requires delicious frosting.
Nobody Better Lay a Finger on My Butterfinger!
If you were watching TV in the between 1988 and 2001, odds are you saw Bart Simpson warn, “Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger!” in a popular series of commercials featuring The Simpsons. Butterfinger has long been one of the world’s most beloved candy bars. But how much do you know about how the Butterfinger candy bar?
If you want to know more about the history of Butterfinger, visit Old Time Candy! This delightful site offers a vast array of wonderful candies dating back to the early 20th century, as well as articles, histories, recipes, and more. Once you’re done reading about the Butterfinger, check out the site for some of your other favorite candies!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Candy Bar Stuffs Video
Pin the Butterfinger Stuffed Cookie Collage!
Start Candy Bar Stuffs Video Transcript
Hi, Kristy in the Rada Kitchen, and today I’m making a recipe out of our cookbook, Stuffed Cookies & Cupcakes, it’s a double treat, it’s cookies with a filling, or cupcakes with maybe even a fruit filling. There’s also some good frosting recipes in here. Today I’m going to make Candy Bar Stuffs, we’re going to use these little Butterfinger bites, they only have to bake for 10 minutes, they’re really easy, so lets get started.
So you’ll need one of these mini-muffin pans. And you’ll want to preheat your oven to 325. So first we’re going to spray a little cooking spray in here. Now, this recipe is going to make 36 little candy bar stuffed cookies.
Now, in a large mixing bowl, we’re going to add ¾’s cup of butter. It has been melted and cooled. A cup of brown sugar. A half cup of granulated sugar. A tablespoon of vanilla. And on medium speed we’re just going to beat that until it’s light and fluffy. And then to that we’re going to add 2 eggs, and we’re going to beat until well combined. And then you might have to scrape down the sides. Now in a bowl I have 2 cups of flour and to that I’m going to mix in a half teaspoon of baking soda. We’re going to blend the baking soda and the flour together, and we’re just going to gradually add this to our mixer. Sugar and butter are the best smell. You want to have that on low speed until it’s all mixed in.
So now we’re going to divide the batter amongst each of theses little-muffin slots. You want them about half full. I’m just using a tablespoon measuring cup. Now we’re going to take these little candy bar bites and push them about halfway in. These are the Butterfinger ones, I think you could use a variety, like Snickers, Baby Ruth, any kind of candy bar would work.
Now we’re going to place that in our preheat oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
So I let these cool pretty good in the pan. I want to show you that to get them out, you should just be able to twist and pull. And then to maek them really cute, we’re going to take Buttercream Frosting, I have another video where I show how to make that, and then some of the candy bars I took a French Chef knife and chopped up a few, so now what you do is and I have a 1 m tip I just used a freezer bag I cut the seal part off, you can get these tips at craft stores, it’s really easy, just put a dab of frosting in the middle. They’re really cute, they’d be good for a birthday party, good for a bake sale, and they’re fun to make. I’m going to show you what one looks like cut in half, too. And that’s one of the recipes in our Stuffed Cookies & Cupcakes recipe book.
End Video Transcript