Try these amazing BLT bites for an appetizer your friends and family won’t forget. Featuring the deliciousness of a perfect bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich packed into bite-sized pieces, the only problem here is that you’ll never be able to make enough!
BLT Bites Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 loaf unsliced bread
- 12 bacon strips
- 8 medium tomatoes
- 1.2 C. mayonnaise
- Baby greens
Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray, unless it’s a stoneware sheet. Cut bread into 1/2″ slices, then cut each slice into 1 1/2″ pieces.
Place pieces on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Cook bacon until crisp. Drain and cut each bacon strip into 4 even pieces.
Slice tomatoes about 1/2″ thick. Cut each slice in half crosswise.
Cut a tiny corner from a zippered bag. Fill bag with mayonnaise and seal bag. Squeeze mayonnaise onto each piece of bread.
Layer 2 bacon pieces, 1 lettuce leaf, and 1 tomato piece on each piece of bread. Secure layers with a toothpick.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Baking Stone!
The Rada Baking Stone is a great piece of stoneware perfect for countless recipes! Made from a lead-free proprietary clay mixture, it absorbs heat for an even baking temperature, ensuring a spot-on cook for your favorite dishes. It comes backed by a three-year warranty for defects under normal use, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is entirely made in the USA!
The Famous Rada Tomato Slicer!
The Rada Tomato Slicer is our most talked-about knife, and with good reason! It features a dual-serrated blade that ensures smooth cutting of tomatoes and other foods without squashing. Best of all, it’s made in the USA, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Schools, churches, civic organizations, youth groups, sports teams, and more meet and exceed their goals by working with Rada.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
4. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an huge 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Since 1948, Rada Mfg. Co. has been producing America’s best cutlery and kitchen utensils. We take great pride in our work, from the superior craftsmanship of our knives to our renowned customer service. All of our products, from design to completion, are made entirely in the USA, as we are fully committed to the principal of giving back to our communities.
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
BLT Bites Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery Kitchen, and today we’re going to make tasty BLT bites.
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. If using Rada Stoneware, pre-seasoning is not necessary. Cut 1 loaf of bread into ½” slices. Then cut each slice into 1 ½” pieces. Arrange bread pieces on a prepared baking sheet and bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from the oven and cool.
In a large skillet, cook the bacon until slightly crisp. Drain and cut each bacon strip into 4 even pieces. Slice tomatoes about ½” thick. Cut each slice in half crosswise. And sprinkle with pepper. Cut a tiny corner from a zippered plastic bag. Transfer mayonnaise into the bag and seal. Squeeze a little mayonnaise onto each toasted bread piece. Layer 2 bacon pieces, 1 tomato piece, and 1 lettuce leaf on each piece of bread. Hold the layers in place with a toothpick.
And there you have awesome BLT bites. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript