Believe it or not, baseball and softball season is just around the corner! Is your team geared up with everything they need for this season? Has your team started a fundraiser for this year yet?
Many high school baseball teams and high school softball teams hold fundraisers before their season to acquire any funds needed for the various necessities. These can include new uniforms, t-shirts, team gear, field equipment and grooming equpiment, press box equipment, travel expenses and more. Plus, with so many schools on a tight budget, team fundraising is ever-increasing.
Are you in charge of a little league baseball team or a youth softball team? Pee Wees, Midgets, Tee Ball teams, and other youth leagues often need fundraising to cover expenses much like high school teams. Some little league teams are also in the process of building their own field–a spendy venture.
If you’re looking for a quality fundraiser that will make a great profit for your team, you are looking for Rada Cutlery.
Just like baseball, Rada Cutlery is 100% Made in the USA – raw materials and construction. With such a quality product like Rada, you’ll have no trouble fundraising.
Here are the other great benefits that come with fundraising with Rada Cutlery:
- 40% Profit – All baseball and softball team fundraisers keep a 40% profit when they choose Rada. Just keep your profit and send a check with the payment due back to us. We make it easy with no middle men to work with. You’re working directly with Rada every time. Plus, our minimum order requirement is only $20 and we typically ship orders within 2 working days.
- Tons of Products – We sell just about evey knife and kitchen utensil you can think of and some you’d never think of: paring knives, steak knives, cheese knives, slicers, grapefruit knives, outdoor knives, non-scratch utensils, pie servers, and much, much more. Plus, we also offer delicious quick mixes, stoneware, and cookbooks. These products are perfect for any cook, hunter, fisher, or family.
- Inexpensive – Our products, unlike many other fundraising products, come at incredible prices. Our Regular Paring Knife is only $4.25, and our most expensive cookbook is $11! It’s hard to say no to unbelievable quality at such low prices.
- More Ways to Sell – Try Internet fundraising for supporters that live far away, or traditional catalog fundraising for your team members to take home to family and neighbors. Or sell Rada from inventory at an event. We recommend setting up a table at games or at school or community events. Let supporters see and feel the quality of Rada–they won’t be able to turn it down! Check out our event selling tips for ideas.
Teams Love Rada
A little league baseball coach from Missouri said:
We are looking for ways to raise money for my son’s baseball team. I think this would be a great item to sell because everyone needs items like this and it’s not the same old thing as all the other fundraisers. Thank you so much!!
A youth softball league secretary from Florida said:
I use nothing but these knives and just purchased some over the weekend. Then on Sunday, I saw the advertisement for fund raising and thought it would be a great opportunity for our Youth League.
A coach from Kentucky couldn’t get enough of Rada Cutlery:
“Love love love Rada Cutlery! Trying to fundraise for our travel baseball team. Thanks so much!!”
Make the Grand-Slam Choice: A Rada Fundraiser!
If your softball team or baseball team is interested in learning about earning the 40% profit while fundraising with Rada Cutlery products, you can request more information by :
- Calling 800-311-9691. Your call is answered by customer service at our factory in Waverly, Iowa.
- Completing the online catalog request form at www.radacutlery.com. Get your free Rada Cutlery catalog to see all of our products.
Pin it to Pinterest!