Looking for a cool dessert that’s delicious, original, and easy to make? Then look no further than these amazing mini-banana cream cheesecake pies! Featuring banana pudding, banana slices, and vanilla wafers, these are as refreshing and fun as they are delicious!
Mini-Banana Cream Cheesecake Pies Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 3.4 oz. pkg. banana pudding
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 3 T. sugar
- 1/2 C. milk
Whip together cream cheese and sugar. Then add banana pudding and milk, whisking in slowly.
Line the bottom of mini-muffin cups in a mini-muffin tin with crushed vanilla wafers.
Place the mixed filling in a piping bag (you can cut the edge off a Ziploc bag) and place a small amount in each cup.
Place a slice of banana on top of each.
Add a small amount of extra filling to each.
Top each with a whole vanilla wafer cookie. Place in the refrigerator or freezer and allow time to set.
Serve and enjoy!
Banana Dessert Recipes!
If you love bananas, Rada’s 101 Recipes with Bananas cookbook is for you! Whether you’re in the mood for fruit smoothies, banana pancakes, a Hawaiian pork roast, or a cream pie, this recipe book has you covered.
The Perfect Chef Knife!
The Rada French Chef Knife is a cook’s best friend! This large stainless steel knife has a lengthy blade that easily cuts whatever food you need it to, from bananas to whole chickens, making it perfect for countless dishes. Use this once and you’ll find yourself reaching for it over and over! Like all Rada products, it’s made in the USA and is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
Made in the USA
Rada Cutlery is an American company that produces American products. Everything you buy from Rada is 100% made in the USA, meaning that your purchases support American workers. All of our cutlery comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, meaning you can buy with confidence!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is on your favorite social media platform! Check us out for recipes, product information, and more!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
What is the Best Fundraiser? Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Schools, churches, civic organizations, youth groups, sports teams, and more meet and exceed their goals by working with Rada.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of nonprofit fundraising:
1. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
2. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
3. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
4. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an huge 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Mini-Banana Cream Cupcakes Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi there, Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we are going to make a little sweet treat. These are mini-banana cream pie cheesecakes. And just to further confuse you, we’re going to put them in a mini-cupcake. Our first step is going to be to whip together our cream cheese, milk, pudding mix, and a little bit of sugar.
Our first step is to whip together some cream cheese with 3 tablespoons of sugar. Next we are going to mix in a small packet of instant banana pudding. If you don’t want a super strong banana flavor in this you could use vanilla. To this we are going to add half a cup of milk. Now we’re going to whisk that in slowly.
Here I have my mini-muffin trays. We are going to line the bottom with a little bit of crushed vanilla wafer. You can use the mini-vanilla wafers but if you can’t find them this is a great substitute. Alright, we’re just going to pipe our filling and place a slice of banana on top so we’re not going to fill it in just yet. I’m just using a plastic bag that I snipped the edge off. You can use a piping bag or spoon it in.
Now we’re just going to come in and slice our bananas. Now come back in and pipe in a little more filling on top to seal in our banana. Now to top these off I’m going to take one of my vanilla wafers and set it at an angle. Then we’re going to stick this in the fridge or the freezer to set up.
So here, without even having to bake these, we have adorable banana cream pie cheesecakes all ready to go. Thanks so much for joining me today. Be sure to visit our website at RadaCutlery.com, and to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great recipes just like this one.
End of Video Transcript