Turn partytime or snacktime into a real treat with this incredible maple bacon party mix. Several varieties of tasty cereals, mouthwatering maple bacon, and roasted peanuts make this a mix that’ll mix things up!
Maple Bacon Party Mix Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 C. square corn cereal
- 2 C. square rice cereal
- 2 C. square wheat cereal
- 1 C. dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 to 1/2 t. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 C. butter, melted
- 1/4 C. pure maple syrup
- 6 strips bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1 to 1 1/2 t. sea salt
Place 6 strips of cooked, chopped, crisp bacon in mixing bowl.
In a large mixing bowl, place 2 cups each of square corn, rice, and wheat cereal.
Add 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts to cereal.
Add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper to cereal.
Mix cereal thoroughly.
Add 1/4 cup melted butter to bacon.
Add 1/4 cup pure maple syrup.
Stir the bacon and maple syrup.
Pour bacon and syrup mixture into bowl with cereal.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Remove from microwave and stir again. Afterwards, microwave again for 1 minute, remove, stir, and repeat the process one more time. In total, the mix will spend 3 minutes in the microwave.
Add 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt.
Place mixture on wax paper.
Mix further and allow to cool.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Steel Spoon!
The Rada Cook’s Spoon is a mixing spoon no kitchen should be without! This stainless steel spoon easily reaches the corners of bowls and pans when stirring. Also, the long handle allows for easy scraping even when working with tall pans. It’s protected by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is entirely made in the USA!
Party Snack Recipes Galore!
Rada’s Party Snacks to Share recipe book is just what you need to get all your parties started. Loaded with delicious recipes such as BLT Bites and Ranch Mushrooms, these make sure that your party isn’t just a gathering, but a true event!
Raise Nonprofit Funds with Rada!
Since 1948, Rada Cutlery has made American’s favorite cutlery and kitchen products and offered them to consumers at a great value. These products can be utilized by your nonprofit group to raise money for good causes. Every year, tens of thousands of nonprofits partner with Rada Cutlery to host fundraisers. Here are five reasons why Rada has become the fundraiser of choice for groups across America:
1. Make Huge Profits with Each Sale – Many fundraisers offer paltry profit margins such as 10% or 15%. When your group fundraises with Rada, each item sold makes a robust 40% profit. This means your group’s efforts go further than ever before!
2. Unbeatable Kitchen Products – Rada fundraisers stand apart from the rest by virtue of their stellar products. Groups get to offer their supporters top-notch Rada kitchen products, items people actually need and want. With a selection that includes dozens of knives and utensils, stoneware pans, recipe books, and dry food mixes, there’s certain to be something for everyone and a lot for most!
3. Second-to-None Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and the customer service reflects that. Rada’s friendly customer service staff is dedicated to helping your fundraiser be an outstanding success. Reach them by phone, email, online chat, fax, or mail.
4. Three Great Sales Methods – No one group is the same, and Rada fundraisers offer three distinct sales methods to reflect that. The most common method is catalog sales, where your group members offer supporters catalogs from which to browse and order. Then there’s event sales, where your group sets up a station at an event or gathering and sells the items directly to supporters. Last but not least is Rada’s cutting-edge online fundraising, where your group can easily offer Rada products to supporters all over the country.
5. American-Made Products – All Rada Cutlery products completely American-made, from materials to manufacture. People love buying such products for their high quality and support of American industry.
These groups offer Rada Cutlery to their supporters, with each sale earning the organization an astounding 40% profit! Every day, thousands of churches, schools, civic organizations, clubs, sports teams, and more get where they want to be by hosting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser.
Online Fundraising Tips for Nonprofits!
Our new 17 Social Media Strategies for Church Fundraising Guide is bursting with useful tips that will take your fundraiser to the next level. Churches, church groups, mission trips, and many more will find plenty to use in this helpful guide. Check it out for yourself and see!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is always putting out new and exciting recipes, as well as video posts, cooking and fundraising advice, and more! Follow us on your favorite social media platforms.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Maple Bacon Snack Mix Video Recipe
Bacon Snack Mix Video Transcript
Hi, Kristy in the Rada kitchen. Today I’m making a recipe out of our Party Snacks to Share recipe book. Bacon’s the big hit right now, so I’m going to make a maple bacon party mix. You make it in the microwave so it’s a no-bake recipe. It’s really simple. It has bacon in it so it has to be good! Let’s get started.
You’ll need about 6 strips of cooked bacon. I’m going to put it in this bowl because we’re going to want to chop it into little pieces. I’m going to take this Rada Food Chopper. It’s going to be a lot easier if your bacon is cooked really crisp.
Alright, once we have all this bacon chopped, we’re just going to set it aside. You’ll want to put it in a bowl because we’re going to add some other ingredients. And it’s kind of neat that we’re doing a bacon thing. Everything at Rada is made in Iowa. Our plant is in Waverly, Iowa. And, of course, Iowa is a big pork producer. We like to promote our own products as well as our Rada products. Our 100% Iowa made products are great.
Alright, in another bowl we’re going to take 2 cups of a square corn cereal and 2 cups of a rice square cereal, and 2 cups of wheat cereal. To that we’re going to add a cup of dry roasted peanuts. And then about ¼ to ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Mix that together.
Now, get back your bacon bowl. To that we’re going to add ¼ cup melted butter. And then ¼ cup pure maple syrup. If you’ve never tried pure maple syrup, you’re really missing out. We do produce maple syrup in Iowa, too, so we should call this the Iowa Mix. And then we’re just going to mix these together. Just combine the butter and the syrup. Kind of coat that bacon, too. Kind of make it like a candy bacon. Now we’re just going to pour this over our cereal mix.
Stir it well. You just want to get all that cereal nicely coated. This is a nice, sturdy Rada Cook’s Spoon. It’s stainless steel so we’re not going to bend it.
Now we’re going to microwave this for 3 minutes at 1 minute intervals. I’m going to put it in for a minute, take it out, and stir. I’ll do that 3 times. So put this on high for a minute. After a minute, we’re just going to stir it and do that 2 more times.
Alright, it’s been in for 3 1 minute intervals. To this we’re going to add a teaspoon to a teaspoon and a half of sea salt. You want to have some wax paper ready because we’re going to cool it on that and mix that salt in.
Just spread it out and let it cool. Once that’s cool it’s ready to serve. That’s one of the recipes in our Party Snacks to Share recipe book.
End of Video Transcript