Make this Warm Bacon Cheddar Chicken Dip for an incredible appetizer that has to be tasted to be believed! This easy recipe features bacon, cheese, and chicken combined and served warm for something extra special. Get a bag of your favorite chips and dig in!
Warm Bacon Cheddar Chicken Dip Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 5 oz. can chicken, drained
- 1 C. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 C. cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 package Rada Bacon Cheddar Dip Quick Mix
- 1 T. green onions, chopped
Combine 1 package Rada Bacon Cheddar Dip Quick Mix with 8 oz. softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup sour cream. Mix well.
Stir in 1 drained 5 oz. can of chicken.
Stir in 1 cup cheddar cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds.
Remove and stir. Microwave again for 1 minute and then remove and stir once more.
Top with 1/2 cup cooked bacon.
Top with 1 tablespoon chopped green onions.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Dip Mix!
Make the perfect bacon cheese dip with a packet of Rada’s Bacon Cheddar Dip Quick Mix! This delectable quick mix features the flavor of tangy cheddar cheese and smoked bacon, making it perfect for vegetables, chips, and anything else you might want to dip.
The Best Way to Chop Food!
The Rada Serrated Food Chopper is the best way to chop all sorts of foods! Featuring an elegantly simple design, this utensil is perfect for chopping bacon, fruits, veggies, nuts, candy, and much more. It’s also proudly made in the USA, and is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee!
The Top Fundraising Experience!
Tens of thousands of nonprofit groups choose Rada Cutlery as their fundraising partner every year Hosting a Rada fundraiser comes with a number of decisive advantages that help ensure a successful effort!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 phenomenal knives as well as 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets make the perfect present, while 43 delicious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes. A Lifetime Guarantee protects all cutlery, utensils, and gift sets, so Rada products last for life!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Most fundraisers offer small profits, but Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold. Your group’s tireless efforts go even further with Rada!
3. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers a variety of sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true, classic sales method that sees your group offering catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Last but not least is online sales, which lets utilize the power of the Internet to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
4. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Visit our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Warm Bacon Cheddar Chicken Dip Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, today I’m going to make a Warm Bacon Cheddar Chicken Dip. It’s made with the Rada Quick Mix Bacon Cheddar Dip.
Combine one package of Rada Bacon Cheddar Quick Mix with 8 oz. softened cream cheese and half cup sour cream. Mix well. Stir in 1 can of chicken that has been drained and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Microwave an additional minute. Remove and stir again. Top with a half cup of cooked bacon and a tablespoon of green onions.
And there you have fantastic warm bacon chicken cheddar dip. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us online at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript