Try this homemade arrabiata recipe for an incredible pasta sauce with a delightful kick! Featuring sauteed onions and the perfect balance of spices, you’ll be pleased with every delicious bite. “Arrabiata” is Italian for “angry,” and you’ll be anything but once you try out this sauce! Follow the written or video instructions below to learn how to make this authentic arrabiata sauce.
Arrabiata Pasta Sauce Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 to 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small to medium onion, chopped
- ½ C. white wine (or chicken broth)
- 2 (15 oz.) cans crushed tomatoes (or homegrown tomatoes)
- 2 T. Italian seasoning
- Pinch sugar
- Salt and pepper
Place olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add red pepper flakes, garlic, and onion. Stir.
Deglaze pan with white wine. Cook until liquid has reduced by half.
Add tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Stir. Add sugar, as well as salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve over your favorite pasta and enjoy!
The Perfect Wire Whisk!
The wire whisk has never been better than the innovative Rada Handi-Stir! This fantastic whisk is ideal for mixing any food you can think of, including batters, gravies, sauces, gelatin, and eggs. This American-made kitchen utensil is also backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so you can purchase and use with confidence.
The Best Non-Scratch Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a great utensil you can use with countless recipes! Made from a non-scratch, heat-resistant material, you can use it safely without threat of damage to your cookware. Use it to prepare and serve meats, glazes, casseroles, desserts, and much more. It’s made in the USA, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
For 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the premier American manufacturer of superior cutlery and kitchen products. From paring knives to pizza cutters, Rada products are used daily in tens of millions of kitchens in America and beyond. Many of those millions came across Rada products through the company’s renowned fundraising program.
By fundraising with Rada, groups can offer supporters a wide variety of superlative kitchen products at an unbeatable value. Nonprofits as diverse such as churches, schools, civic organizations, youth groups, and sports teams meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada fundraisers.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and its customer service reflects that. Rada customer service representatives are the best in the fundraising industry, and are accessible through phone, fax, email, and instant online chat. Rada’s representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every one of its fundraisers is a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada products are beloved by home cooks for their incredible craftsmanship and and durability. Rada’s knives and kitchen utensils are all backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, ensuring consistent quality for as long as they’re used. People enjoy these products so much that they often request that more fundraisers be held just so they can purchase more!
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Whereas most fundraising programs offer small profits, Rada fundraisers guarantee an astounding 40% profit on each sale. This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than ever before. Every second counts when you fundraiser with Rada!
4. Three Ways to Sell – Every nonprofit group has a unique circumstance, and Rada is there to meet its requirements with three different sales methods. There’s traditional catalog sales, which see group members offering Rada’s appealing catalog to potential supporters. Groups can also host event sales, which see team members offering Rada for sale at events such as sports games and church services. And then there’s Rada’s cutting-edge online sales, which allows your group to reach out and offer Rada products to supporters across the world. Use one, two, or all three sales methods to maximize your group’s profit.
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Arrabiata Sauce Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make a delicious arrabiata sauce. This tomato sauce is known for its fiery kick.
Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a hot pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of red pepper flakes, 3 cloves of minced garlic, and 1 small chopped onion, and stir. Add a half cup of white wine or chicken broth, whisking to deglaze the bottom of the pan. Cook until the liquid has reduced by half. Add 2 cans crushed tomatoes and 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning and stir. Add a pinch of sugar and salt and pepper to taste. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
And there you have delicious homemade arrabiata sauce. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript