4-H fundraising is crucial to one of America’s most successful youth programs. 4-H is an international network of youth organizations that empowers youth by allowing them hands-on experience with a wide variety of projects and activities. Approximately six million American youth each year participate in 4-H, learning valuable skills and building character as they go.
4-H clubs have to deal with various expenses like membership fees, fair fees, and 4-H trip and camp funds. Fundraising throughout the year can make the costs and fees more manageable. A unique fundraiser idea such as Rada Cutlery can be the best way to make money for 4-H.
The Best 4-H Fundraiser
Rada Cutlery has a fundraiser that offers supporters a wide array of fantastic products. With Rada, your group can sell cutlery, kitchen utensils, gift sets, stoneware, cookbooks and food “Quick Mixes” like soups, pound cakes, dips and sauces. Clubs receive a 40% profit from selling Rada. It’s easy to have a convincing sales pitch for these products. They’re 100 percent made in the USA from recycled aluminum, the blades are surgical quality, they’re useful products that can be used everyday and the cutlery has a lifetime guarantee.
4-H clubs have been selling Rada products for decades. Each club receives an astounding 40% profit from their sales! Rada knives offer incredible value and have built up a reputation for excellence. Check out what these 4-H leaders had to say about upcoming and past fundraisers with Rada:
“This will be our second time to do a Rada fundraiser for our 4-H members. We were able to do a lot with last year’s profits. At our meeting last night the committee wanted 100 additional catalogs. We will try to give a scholarship this year.” – Joey O’Dowd, 4-H Adult Leaders – Upshur County, Gilmer, Texas
“Love the Rada knives but no one sells them in our area. What better than for a 4-H fundraiser?” – Gretchen Bass, Fur and Feathers 4-H, Conroe, Texas
“Please send info on the fundraising program. We are looking for ways to help 5th and 6th graders earn money for 4-H Summer Camp. I have purchased Rada Cutlery many times and love it. This has never been tried in our small town. Thanks.” – Elaine Thornton, Charlton County 4-H club, Folkston, Georgia
Selling Rada means your group can expand its selling area to the whole country. We offer online ordering options, so friends and family around the country can check out our products and place orders to go toward your fundraiser. You won’t have to wait around for your products after you order them either.
All Rada orders are guaranteed to ship out within two business days. Plus, if you group sells over $1,000 of products, we’ll sort and package your items for easy distribution when they arrive. Learn more about our easy fundraising process!
Rada makes it easy for you to show community members the products they could purchase. Each group can have 10 free catalogs a year, and each additional catalog is only $.20. Groups can purchase sampler packs, Rada posters, banners, table runners, price cards, display boxes, demonstrator cases, t-shirts, car magnets, and product image CDs to help promote their fundraiser.
Check out all of our promotional materials for your fundraiser. Groups can choose to sell directly from the catalog or order in bulk and sell Rada products continuously or at special events throughout the year. At special events, groups can take orders for items they don’t have in stock and place occasional orders once they have met the low $20 minimum order amount.
Rada allows fundraising groups to return unsold merchandise up to 90 days after purchase. Selling from the catalog also has its benefits. Supporters enjoy being able to look through the 32-page catalog and make their selections. Rada is an excellent fundraising choice for 4-H clubs. Our products are perfect for families that love to cook and enjoy developing their home. We love helping clubs that promote learning and growth in young people, making Rada and 4-H a perfect match.
The Ideal Fundraisers are Rada Fundraisers!
Since 1948, Rada Cutlery has made American’s favorite cutlery and kitchen products and offered them to consumers at a great value. There might be lots of ideas for fundraising, but none have the explosive earning potential of a Rada fundraiser. These products can be utilized by your nonprofit group to raise money for good causes. Every year, tens of thousands of nonprofits partner with Rada Cutlery to host fundraisers, including many 4-H groups. Here are five reasons why Rada has become the fundraiser of choice for 4-H groups across America:
1. Make Huge Profits with Each Sale – Many fundraisers offer paltry profit margins such as 10% or 15%. When your group fundraises with Rada, each item sold makes a robust 40% profit. This means your group’s efforts go further than ever before!
2. Unbeatable Kitchen Products – Rada fundraisers stand apart from the rest by virtue of their stellar products. Groups get to offer their supporters top-notch Rada kitchen products, items people actually need and want. With a selection that includes dozens of knives and utensils, stoneware pans, recipe books, and dry food mixes, there’s certain to be something for everyone and a lot for most!
3. Second-to-None Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and the customer service reflects that. Rada’s friendly customer service staff is dedicated to helping your fundraiser be an outstanding success. Reach them by phone, email, online chat, fax, or mail.
4. Three Successful Sales Methods – No one group is the same, and Rada fundraisers offer three distinct sales methods to reflect that. The most common method is catalog sales, where your group members offer supporters catalogs from which to browse and order. Then there’s event sales, where your group sets up a station at an event or gathering and sells the items directly to supporters. Last but not least is Rada’s cutting-edge online fundraising, where your group can easily offer Rada products to supporters all over the country.
5. American-Made Products – All Rada Cutlery products completely American-made, from materials to manufacture. People love buying such products for their high quality and support of American industry.
These groups offer Rada Cutlery to their supporters, with each sale earning the organization an astounding 40% profit! Every day, thousands of churches, schools, civic organizations, clubs, sports teams, and more get where they want to be by hosting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser.
Citizenship Washington Focus for 4-H
Every year, thousands of 4-H youth from across the country travel to America’s capitol for the Citizenship Washington Focus, a conference that offers a wide array of activities that promote good citizenship. This thrilling trip not only gives participants the chance to learn new skills and improve existing ones, but to forge lifelong relationships with others from all over the nation.
How to Find a 4-H Group
Finding a 4-h chapter is easy. Simply use the 4-H group locator and find the club nearest you! They’re always looking for good kids and excellent adult volunteers to help the organization thrive.